PARTAYY!!

The four of us walked out of the bus, Jack and I holding hands, while Jayy and Dahvie laugh and joke around. Jack was wearing a black low v-neck, with grey superskinny jeans, topped with bracelets, a red beanie, and checkered vans. I was wearing a pink low v-neck, with black super-duper skinny jeans, with lots of chains, topped with a black beanie, and my bulky black vans. Dahvie was wearing some leather leggings, a tank-top that said 'Bite me' on it, topped with his traditional hair, and his black studded lofers. Jayy was wearing black leggings, boots, and a shirt that showed off his tattoos. He had his half shaved head of hair spiked normally, with light black makeup on his eyes. Dahvie had his traditional face make-up on.

   We walked to the huge building, opening the door and walking in to the dark lit room. Band members were walking around with red solo cups in their hands, talking amogst themselves. It was litterally one of my dreams to be partying with these people. Im not a big fan of parties (because of past expeeiences). "Hey Sam!" Dahvie yelled, waving me over. I let go of Jack's hand, and walked over to Dahvie. "yes?" i asked, " if you and Jack dont feel comfortable with the party, you can go home. Just no funny business." he said sternly. I smiled, and said ok, knowing  very well im probably going back to the bus within 10 minutes. i wlked back over to Jack, and hugged him from behind. He jumped, looking scared shtless. " dont do that!" he laughed, holding his hand over his heart. "K. Dahvie said that if we get tired, then we can go back to the bus." I informed him., " ok." he smiled. kissing my lips. He stopped, and put his forehead ton my forehead and whispered "I love you Sam vanity." I smiled, and whispered back. " I love you too Jack Wincheseter." He smiled, his eyes glowing bright. It was a very romantic moment, until A certain Ashley Purdy 'awwed' really loud. I turned, around and gave him a flat look. " very funny purdy." i stuck my tongue out at him. " do you wanna go back to the bus, i dont dig parties." Jack asked, taking back my hand. " yea let's go." i smiled. aqhvie yelled, in frontof  everyone might I add, "NO FUUNY BUSINESS SAM!!". I blusheed from embarassment, then pulled Jack outside, and to the bus. "If you just wanted me Sam, you couldve just asked! you didn't have to drag me to your layer!" jack joked. "I pinched his arm playfully, then rolled my eyes. "that hurt!" jack pouted. I pulled him into hug. I stood on my tippytoes, and kissed his soft, plump lips. He immediately kissed back. I stopped kissing him ubruptly, then ran throughout the buses. H couldnt catch up to me! I oppened the botdf bus door, and ran inside. I closed it and locked it right before Jack came running up to the bus. "Open the door Samuel Chance Vanity!!" Jack screeched. I opened the window, and peered out. "haha fvcker!!" I yelled.  He gave me flat look. "ok,ok, fine!" I mumbled. I can't handle that look, and him using my fool name! ugh! I opened the door, then ran and hid behind the couch."Sam! I'm not mad, I just wanna cuddle!" Jack whined. I came out of hiding, and hugged him from behind. He turned around and kissed me. After our little kiss, we laid down in my bunk. "Hey Jack?"

"yes Sam?"

"is jack your nickname, or real name?"

"Its just a nickname."

"what's your real name."

He sighed. "Is it that bad?"

"yea"

"what is it?"

"Jackson. Jackson Scott Winchester."

We cuddled in my bunk, having little conversations, until I fell asleep, cuddled next to my Jackson.

______"_____"______"_______+

I UPDATED!!!! You should be proud of me for actually updating. it's been FOREVER since I updated!:) oh well,

comment, vote, eat a pickle, throw tomatoes at people, and MOST IMPORTANTLY be yourself!!:)