A

Waking up in the Void. Senses flood my receptors. Her receptors.

The Exenobites took notes. They didn't know we could see through it.

They should have done more research on the Void and Pi¡.

We could see the Exenobite director in the back. She, the one inside me, knew her name. Zori.

Zori was watching every move we made. Suddenly, the doors behind her flung open, and in came a human male.

Wow, he's hot, she thinks.

She must like him. Her thoughts and memories were mines to keep.

The boy was raiding the place, hitting the Exenobites with a weapon that even she didn't know what it was!

I wouldn't know what it was anyway. I was a tiny baby in a way. I knew nothing, but she helps me, she tells me what things are.

But she's not speaking right now, too busy staring at the human in a wondered aw.

He was shooting all the Exenobites in range. He kills all the Exenobites in the general area. Then he walks towards me. Towards us, towards the mirror, and the wall separating us.

He studies us. He reaches out and touches the glass between us.

Tick, tock, tick. I cautiously move forward and place my hand on the glass. A wave of heat and electricity stricks between our hands. Then the mirror shatters.

Bullet streaks across the room, narrowly missing the boy and shattering the mirror in front of us.

Were covered in glass shards and nanoparticles. He turns around to see the UPD standing there, with guns and other deadly weapons.

We didn't stand a chance.

They were creatures of a different race, species, and gender, but they all wore the same stance outfit that covered them from head to toe. They pointed their guns at us and me could only surrender. Us and the human.

We were placed into custody for illegal stuff I still don't understand. They threw us, the boy, and the Exenobite director into a cell.

It took a couple of hours for anyone to say anything. He was the first to say something.

"So what the heck is happening?" His voice was smooth, like a celebrity.

I bet his abs are too.

You're a hopeless case!

You shouldn't be talking, you were just created! I was offended.

You were the one to volunteer for it!

I-i didn't sign up for it!

I was brought back into existence by the boy, who tapped me on the shoulder.

"Who the heck are you?"

How could I respond to that? I could try to respond, but something told me that it wouldn't work. I wouldn't be able to get sound out of my mouth.

"Hey, did you hear me? I asked you a question! What the heck! SPEAK!"

What an jerk!

Weren't you the one who was crushing on him a second ago?

I changed my mind!

Wow. Girls moods change quickly. Odd.

I turn towards the boy and use a sign that she told me too use. His face contorted into rage, and he looked like he wanted to harm me in some way, but luckily the Exenobite director stepped between us.

"Calm down! Fighting won't do anything to help this!"
"But he won't answer me!"
"Did you ever think for a minute that it can't speak?"

His face suddenly looked guilty.

"I-is that true?" I nodded my head.

"O-oh. Sorry." He hung his head.

"Human emotion has always fascinated me. You can go from furious to depressed in less than 20 seconds!" She seemed honestly amazed, so I had to wonder about her mental health.

"Anyway, does anyone have anyway to get out of this dung hole?" That was the boy.

I shook my head. So did the Exenobite.

And that's how it was.