Characters

Kendall
The 17 years old girl who goes to Los Angeles California, and in that vacation she met new friends. She really likes dancing,playing guitar and listening to music.

Cenna Rashidi
The 17 years old boy who is so cute, sweet and humble. With a black curly hair, brown eyes, and have a kissable lips. Enjoying using cello. And a really great camera man.

Joseph Sim
The 17 years old boy who have a really Cute eyes, with a black fluffy curly hair. He likes dancing, hip hop dance. With a youtube channel called simmy.

Tal Fishman
The 21 years old boy who have a really beautiful white teeth, a blue or green eyes, a really long neck, and have the most amazing hairline . He is also a famous you tuber, who is known as Reaction Time, the creator of Game Time and Freetime.

David Rose
The 17 years old boy , who's the richest among them all. He have a brown eyes , a great eyebrows and a black curly hair. He also have a really big house, and have a white lambo.

Adi Fishman
The 17 years old boy who is really great for being a camera man. He is also tals younger brother. He have a great hair , with nice teeth and a hazel brown eyes. Adi and nick have a channel called Whatever Time.

Nick Mayorga
The 17 years old boy who have a really beautiful eyes. And also have a channel  with adi called Whatever Time.

Anthony Rivera
The 21years old boy who have a really beautiful nose, always wear a pink beanie, and also have a channel called Reaction Bro.

Michael Rosillo
The 21years old boy who is so funny, joker, and have a channel called Tea Time.

What's up guys! Hope you enjoyed this part, I inserted there YouTube channels if you don't subscribe yet, pls subscribe to them;), this is how I describe every FREE TIME MEMBERS♥Hope yall like this! Peace out! ;)♥♥♥