Part 1: Ouch

"Oh my heavens!" Mackey shouted as she barely slid out of the wreckage. "What in the world happened while I was asleep?!" Tobias followed her, unaware of everything surrounding him. It was foggy and dismal for a day of vacation. The two gathered up their courage, oblivious of the fact they have too little for what is ahead.

"My feet hurt! My clothes are soiled with blood!" Tobias whined. Mackey was just about to accept the fact that they were hopeless and death was inevitable, if it weren't for her face getting slapped by an inanimate building that seemed to be abandoned. Tobias shrieked with laughter until Mackey caressed his face swiftly with a slap. "I don't think this is a good idea!" He protested as Mackey literally slipped through the cracks and tumbled to the ground. A filthy atmosphere with wrecked furniture and shattered windows crowded Mackey, a world of destruction and despair. Sunlight somehow leaked into the room through slits in the ceiling. One of the beams seemed coincidentally placed above a weapon table. Knives, machine guns, grenades, and two spilled containers with dumped ammo and ammo shells on the floor.
creeeeeeeeek..........
The impossible sound came from a being not to exist, since Tobias had the bravery and courage to lean over and check. A dark hallway, nothing more.
stomp....Stomp....STOMP
The footsteps were gaining on them. The duo bolted out of there like they were Sonic The Hedgehog fans trying to prove they were worthy to be so. Mackey felt her heart ram into her chest. Gasping for air and running out of it, the steps grew louder, and it seemed like the stomps neared them at the corner and stopped. Tobias and Mackey ran for their lives, concerned that they may not be if they came to a stop to join it.