𝐈 : 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘

Start from the beginning

I thought to myself.

Bipolar much?

(Afterschool)

Alyssa and I walked up to the boy. He looked pretty stale and emotionless. "Are you waiting for me?" Alyssa asked. He nodded his head slightly and before you knew it they were kissing while I was sitting there awkwardly. He wasn't really kissing her back, he was just sitting there.

*James POV*

I waited for Alyssa and her friend to arrive and after 10 minutes she finally came. "Are you waiting for me?" She asked and I nodded slightly. Before you knew it, Alyssa was kissing me. Of course, I feel bad for her friend because she had to watch this all.

Obviously, if I wanted to kill Alyssa I'd have to be closer to her. So I pretended to fall in love with her.

*Kiersten's POV*

"What happened to your hand?" They both pulled away as Alyssa asked. "Shut up" He said and then finally he started kissing back. But it was worse than him not doing anything. They stopped and we started walking home. "I haven't got a phone" Alyssa blankly states. "Ok." He replies. "I smashed it" She went on. "Ok." He replied again. I swear he might be a robot or something. "Like on purpose" She continued. "Ok." He said once again. "So you can't call me" She finally got to the point. "Ok." He says looking forward. Alyssa looks in another direction making a surprised face. "I don't have a phone either" He spoke. "Really?" Alyssa says. "Yeah, I hate them"

"Do you want to go on a date? With me?" He asks Alyssa. "Yeah" Alyssa smiled.

"What's your name?" I ask quietly. "I'm James and you are?" He asks. "I'm Kiersten" I slightly smiled.

We headed to a nearby restaurant and ordered food. "Hi, what can I get for you today?" The waitress asked. "Is this true?" Alyssa asked reading the back of the menu that read, "One of the Top Ten greatest American Dining Experiences, in South of England"

"One Of The Top 10 Greatest American Dining Experiences"? Yeah!" The waitress smiled. "I can take your orders" She said. James ordered his food. "Do you want anything Kiersten?" He asks. "No thanks" I smiled. "What can I get for you?" The waitress asked Alyssa. "I will have a...banana split with extra cherries." Alyssa says. "Mhm" The waitress rights down the order. "Some blueberry pancakes" She adds on. "Mhm" The waitress wrote more down. "And a hot chocolate with cream" Alyssa kept on going. The waitress giggles, "You're hungry"

Alyssa giggles insincerely. "And an extra fucking spoon" Alyssa said making the waiter surprised. "Excuse me?" The waiter said kind of annoyed. "For him" Alyssa said. "Okay sorry. You can't use language like that, otherwise I'm gonna have to ask you, your friend, and your boyfriend to leave" The waitress pointed her pen around. "Okay" Alyssa mocks her. "Okay I'm sorry" Alyssa says sincerely. "Sorry"

Alyssa sighs. "I will have..a great banana shit with extra fucking cherries all on top of it" Alyssa said making James and I burst a tiny smile. "Okay, sorry, that's it. Right. MARVIN!" The waitress shouts. "Oh, yeah! Go get Marvin! See if Marvin can make a banana split for me, ya fucking cunt!" She said confidently and James and I looked surprised and pretty embarrassed. The waitresses mouth hung open surprised of what just came out of her mouth. "Bye, Marvin!" Alyssa shouts and leaves. James and I looked at each other and left.

"I think we live in the most boring town on the planet" Alyssa rolls her eyes. "Yeah, maybe" James said. I nodded my head along. "Everyone's so fucking square" She states. "Well, they've got money. They feel safe" James said. We all stop. "Are you boring too?" Alyssa asks. James shakes his head, "No"

"How about you Kiersten?" Alyssa stares at me. "Are you a pussy?" She stares at me. "Um no.." I shook my head. "That's a lie" Alyssa said making me walk faster. "Take a fucking joke you pussy!" She yelled at me. I got angry, stomped to her and punched her right in the face. "Am I a fucking pussy now, or do you want me to prove it better?!" I shouted at her and James looked at me surprised. "Damn. I'm actually genuinely proud of you Kiersten" Alyssa smiled at me. I stared at her confused "Your nose is bleeding" James pointed to her nose. "Whatever" She says and stood up. "Can we go to your house?"