"Your parents made there choice now you make yours" Said Ben. I looked around at everyone who was scared of us and I realised something evil maybe made for my mum and my family but it's not for me. "I I think I want to be good" Mal said. "You are good" Said Ben. "How do you know that" asked Mal. "Because...because am listening to my heart" Ben said. " I want to listen to my heart to and my heart is telling me we are not are parents" Mal said turning to us. "I mean stealing doesn't make you happy. Tourney and pizza party's with the team that's what makes you happy" Said Mal to Jay. "Yeah Jay said slightly smiling.

"And you scratching dudes belly makes you happy who would have thought" Mal said before we all slightly laughed. It's true before this I could never think of Carlos as a dog lover. "Sam being an evil witch does not make you happy. Fashion Magic singing that's what makes you happy not luring people to there doom and you are so smart even  if you don't believe it" Mal said to me. "And Evie... you do not have to play dumb to get a guy you are so smart" Mal said. I judged Evie with my elbow. "And I don't want to take over the world with evil. It doesn't make me happy. I want to go to school and be with Ben because Ben makes me really happy. Us being friends makes me really happy. I choose good you guys" Mal asked us. " I choose good too" Jay said. Him and Mal put there hands in the middle. "I choose good" Evie said adding her hand. "Did you even have to ask" I said adding in my hand. We all turned to Carlos.

" So, just to be clear, we don't have to be worried about how really mad
our parents will be? Because they're gonna be really, really mad"he said. "Your parents can't  reach you here" Ben said. Ok then good" he said. "Come on De vil" I Said. He added in his hand and we all started laughing.

But that moment was ruined when we heard glass smash. we turned and saw green smoke coming in here. When it went away I went wide eyed in fear. "We're baaaaack" Said my auntWinnie who was with Maleficent. "it can't be" Mal whispered. "Go away Aunt Winnie" I said. They both started laughing. "Oh he's very oh am sorry Samuel your very funny" Winifred said. "Here wand us chop chop" Maleficent Said. "No" ben Said. Mal threw the wand to fairy godmother who caught it.

"Bibbity bobbity " She Said before my aunt finished. "Boo" she said. Suddenly Maleficents dragon eye sceptre turned green and everyone but me Mal Evie Jay Carlos and Maleficent and my aunt were frozen. "Psych" Maleficent Said. My aunt and Maleficent saw beast and went over to him smirking like my mum when she saw a guy. "Oh oh in another time in another time" Maleficent Said taking of his glasses.

"Evil like us don't you wanna be mean" my aunt said before grabbing the wand form fairy godmother. "Oh oh Someone needs to pluck there nose hairs" my aunt said. "Now where shall we begin Winnifred"Maleficent asked. My aunt smirked. " I know how about we start by getting rid of this" she pointed the wand to Mals hand and the ring she was wearing flew onto it. "Perfect fit" said Maleficent. "Oh, excuse me. Pardon me. Excuse me. The horns, the horns"Maleficent Said,

"Oh falling in love is weak and ridiculous it's not what you want" Maleficent Said to Mal. "You don't know what I want. Mum have you ever once asked me what I want" Mal said. " We're not you" I Said. "Well obviously did you really think it was that Easy me and Maleficent have had years and years and years of practice being evil you both will get there" said my aunt. "No we will not Aunt Winnie and I really wish you mum and aunt Mary had never gotten there yourselfs" I said to her she started glaring at me. "Love is not weak or ridiculous it's actually really amazing" Said Mal. "I know one thing young lady you have no room for love in your life" Said Maleficent.

Me and Mal looked at each other and knew what to do. "Now we do and wand to are hand" we said. And the wand flew into are hand. "Oh it worked" Mal said. "I hardly think so frankly this is tedious and very immature Give us the wand GIVE US THE WAND" my aunt shouted. "Hold on you two maybe good really is more powerful the. Evil" Carlos said. My aunt and Maleficent laughed at that
. "Oh please your killing us" my aunt said. "Arf "Maleficent barked and dude jumped into her hands. "Oh the breath the breath get off me" Maleficent Said. Jay went to grab the Dragons Eye and was frozen in place. My aunt grabbed his mussels. "Gaston should be jealous" she said. She flicked his head and he fell back. Me and Carlos helped him up.