chap 47: like father like son

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

me: I'm so sorry you seen that Mari

Mari: it's OK tete

me: *gets out bed going into closet* where you going?

Chres: out

me: where?

Chres: Dynasty

me: I don't like what your wearing for them broads

Chres: *chuckles* babe it ain't that serious

me: just like you make me change when I go out without you I'm go make you change. now take them trues and J's off before we have a problem.

he laughed at me but I was dead ass. That's exactly how you attract thots. and I wish the fuck a bitch would get up on my husband I'll beat her ass black and blue.

me: think this shit is a game Chres

Chres: alright mom

me: hahaha real funny, here

I grabbed a pair of his blue Jean Levis, and his all white air forces. he already had on a white polo tee. he took his trues and J's off and I put them up for him. he wrapped his arms around me kissing my cheek.

Chres: I love you baby

me: *tilts head to the side looking up at him* what's wrong?

Chres: tell you when I get back

me: nah tell me now

Chres: *looks at his Rolex * I gotta go I'll call you and fill you in

me: mmhm you better or that's yo ass

Chres: gimme kiss so I can go

I kissed him for a few minutes then he left. Mari and Miyanni were fast asleep. I walked out the room and into the living room with Aja, Jaemoni, and Chase who I soon realized was staring off into space. I went behind the couch and tapped his shoulder he turned his head up at me.

me: talk to me Baby

chase: *nods his head getting up *

we go into the kitchen and sit at the island. I really needed dome kind of alcohol I been stressing all day because all my damn older kids seem to be in some kind of funk. especially Chase he wouldn't even come out his room yesterday. I grab a strawberry wine cooler out the fridge opening it I take a sip.

chase: *lays his head on the island* I don't know what to do

me: tell me your problem and I'll try my best to help

chase: *sighs looking down* Niah gave me her virginity and I turned around and fucked around with my ex Mya like a dummy

me: son temptations a bitch, your dad learned the hard way. tell Niah the truth the right way as soon as possible, How did this with you and Mya happen?

chase: Mya, Mazia, and Niah are all friends So we were all hanging out together Niah had to leave for practice along with Mazia. Khalid went with Mazia leaving me to take Mya home on the way there we said nothing to each other half way there she grabbed the steering wheel I pushed her off and pulled over. we started arguing and shit then she did some unexpected stuff I stopped her, cause it felt wrong and I kicked her out my car and left her there I haven't talked to her or Niah since then.

Mazia: you better call her Chase, that's my best friend I'm not go keep this from her longer then I already have

chase: I think she already know, but I don't know how to tell her, I want her to hear it from me before somebody else