chap 47: like father like son

next night

Yn POV

my fucking husband is officially a psycho path. what he did to melody shocked the fuck out of me and Jhene. when he said he'd leave her on Carters door step he wasn't playing.

flashback

Diggy: jhene reload the gun and empty clip

jhene: I Been wanting to do this since she fucked Amar'e in my bed

she reloaded the gun and aimed. Jhene let off all through Melody's body until the gun clicked indicating the clip was empty. good thing Melody was laying on top of carpet or they're be blood everywhere. Chres went into the closet grabbing a huge folded up box and Bubble wrap. Prince and Diggy helped him roll her up in tthe carpet then the bubble wrap  and put her in the box duct taping it shut.

jhene: hell you gone do ship her ass off some where?

Chres: nope I'm go leave her ass on the bitch niggas door step

end of flashback

me: get off me horny bitch

Chres: watch yo mouth before you get a whooping

me: who go whoop me?

Chres: I am *gets off me grabbing his belt off his pants*

me: Chres I swear to g- AH! you bitch * gets up jumping on him *

he falls back on the floor as I straddled him. I smacked him in the face and bit his neck as he cursed under his breathe. he flipped me onto the cold floor. I only had on a bra and lace panties so this was not working for me.

me: get off Chres! the floor is cold!

Chres: nah

he opened my legs more as he pressed his dick against my core. he kissed my lips then trailed kisses down to my neck. he nibbled and sucked on my neck while grinding his dick into me. I moaned softly. as he started sucking hard on my neck he stopped his movement and I groaned. he wants some loving but he ain't gone get none tonight. just as I was bout to stop him someone opened our bedroom door. the scream let me know exactly who it was, Marianna. he got off me and put some basketball shorts and a wife beater on answering his vibrating phone. while I put one of his t-shirts on and some fuzzy black shorts. he opened the door and walked out I got in the bed. a few minutes later Mari came in followed by Chres holding Miyanni. Mari climbed into the bed on Chres side and he layed Miyanni between me and Mari. he went in the closet.