Chapter One: It's Camp Hetalia!

Boys and girls ran from place to place, grabbing at their bags and running off to their cabins. The head counselors were yelling into bullhorns - "....Steilsson, Leevi - Iriqouis, Steilsson, Jia - Chickasaw...." - as a blonde girl with sunglasses ran up to the bags.

"Okay!" She said, pulling her sunglasses off to rest on her head, "Found my duffel!"

She attempted to pull it out, but it wouldn't budge whatsoever. "Now the question is, how do I get it out?" She grunted, and kicked the bags. "Sacs stupide." She muttered in French.

"You must be new." A brunette girl laughed, crossing her arms.

"How can you tell?" The blonde asked, with a strained smile.

"You didn't know how to grab your duffel." The other girl replied. "I would say you need serious help."

"Thanks," she grinned, "it's the big yellow one. I'm Amabelle, by the way."

"Teresa." The brunette replied. She tried to pull the duffel, but it still wouldn't move. That's when they noticed a girl with silver hair in a tie-dye shirt pull her own duffel out with no effort.

"Now that's my kind of woman." The blonde joked. She already had a crush on someone else back home.

 "Yo tie-dye girl!" Teresa yelled. The silverette spun around. 

"Could you help out with my duffel? It's the yellow one." Amabelle asked.

"Sure." The third girl replied, once again pulling it out effortlessly. "My name's Adelheid, but everyone calls me Heidi."

"I'm Amabelle, and this is-" Amabelle introduced.

"We already know each other," Teresa explained, "my uncle and her uncle are married."

"Hey, you're from California?" Heidi asked, noticing the label on her bag.

"France, technically," the blonde replied, "I was born in Toulouse, but I was raised in California."

"Have you been to Hollywood?" Teresa questioned.

"Do you live next door to a movie star?" Heidi implored.

"What are you two, Lucy and Ethel?" The French girl laughed, rolling her eyes, "I've never even been to Hollywood. We live in Napa, next door to a vineyard."

"We?" Heidi blinked.

"Me and my dad, Francis, and our 'nanny' Kiku. Papa owns the Vineyard." Amabelle replied.

"What about your mom?" Teresa asked. "No siblings?"

"She doesn't exist." She replied. "I had two dads, before they got divorced. No siblings. You?"

"I have two dads too," Teresa replied, "and a little sister, her name's Catie."

"Wow, you two are so unique," Heidi joked, "I just have a mom and a dad. No siblings, Anya and Vati tried, but they only have me."

"Bonnefoy, Amabelle!" A counselor yelled.

"Par ici!" The blonde yelled, a hand raised.

"Arapho!"

"That's what I am!" Teresa smiled.

"Me too!" Heidi exclaimed, giving them a high-five.

They noticed a limo pull up.

"I haven't seen a limo so big since my mom's ex-husband." Heidi snorted.

"Who do you think is in there?" Amabelle asked.

"Some rich kid, probably." Teresa shrugged, and the three girls made their way to their cabin.

-