chapter 1: babe I'm sorry

warning: self harm and suicide

babe I'm sorry i can't take this anymore. remember I had always loved you. I will leave a letter on the dinning table. goodbye.

I couldn't take it anymore my past is getting me. I grew up being abused and giving care to my mom. and all this pain made me who I am a depressed mess who is scared of getting close to someone and getting a bond. I'm a total introvert Richard is a bit like me he understands me sometimes. I never could be a child. and Richard knew this he wanted too make good memories. Only good one's no bad one's anymore. but my depression comes and goes. and when I'm depressed it's bad. richard knew that I was not myself when he left for berlin to film for berlin station. he was afraid that maybe I would do something when he was gone. I always destroy myself when I'm very depressed and I end up trying killing myself but I never succeed. Richard was there always on time to prevent it.

but today is going to be different I will succeed no more failing. richard is far away and no way he will be back soon. I planned everything I would wear a beautiful white dress and take a overdose on pills and then cut my wrists. and then give him one last call before the light goes out. because he deserves to hear that I did this not because of him but myself he needs to know that I appreciate everything he did for me.

richard pov
today is my secret visit to ariel. I can't be away from her so long with me knowing she is not fine. so I'm going to suprise her. I bought her a special necklace it has a medallion with pictures of us together and a picture of our first date. 

after I got out of my cab I just stared at our apartment. I had a weird feeling in my gut something is not right. so I quickly unlock the door and  went to the living room there was no ariel. so then I checked the bathroom but she wasn't there so I ran the bedroom that we shared and there she was lying on the bed with a beautiful white dress. her wrists were  bleeding badly she breathed heavy. I didn't know what to do I just froze and stare at her in shock. eventually she called my name so I came closer if that tears are starting to form in my eyes. I sat next to her on the bed and cupped her face. I gave her a light kiss on her forehead and whispered that everything is going to be alright. I ran to the bathroom and grapped the first aid kit and start wrapping her wrists after that I quickly called for an ambulance. but soon after I finished the call ariel started to freak out she screamed and begged that she didn't want to live but die.

I was shocked why would she want to die

I was shocked why would she want to die. Is it because of me