Chapter 1. The new guy??

Freddy's p.o.v

They finally closed the doors and cleared out. All except the night guard.
'It's like this every night. Same old routine, same old-' my thoughts stopped as a new guy walked by. One we've never seen before.

I waited for him to get out of ear shot before letting out a low laugh. Then the slight sound of bending metal fills the silence as Bonnie chica and I all take on human form.

They both look at me with grins on their faces and we all knew things were gonna be interesting for the next five days.

"Hey Freddy, who goes first this time?" Chica ask with a type of pleading in her eyes.

"More like what's the game plan this week. We gonna kill the mate or just chase him off the plank?" Foxy asks as he pokes his head around the corner.

I sigh. This is how it is every new guard. " Chica you can go first tonight. Only cause you'll beg. And as for him foxy." I grin deviously "I say we torment then kill him."

This causes smiles to break out on all of their faces. Then we get back into place and wait for it to be twelve.

A few minutes after twelve chica heads off stage with Bonnie following soon behind. I grin and sit on stage knowing that they would do what they do best.

~~~a few weeks later~~~

We take a break in between our daily show and talk quietly.

"Got anymore ideas Freddy?" Chica asks in a near whine. I shake my head 'no' and give a frustrated sigh. It has been a few weeks since the new night guard showed up. And even tho we thought for sure he wouldn't come back the week after, he proved us wrong and has been working here for at least three weeks.

It pissed us all off and gave us a new drive for killing.

Bonnie sighs as well as chica. Its time to start up again. But before we could we saw a man rolling a large crate backstage. We all traded confused looks before heading back on stage. Wish I had known then it was the wrong move to not seriously question what was in the crate.

Kit's p.o.v

The crate finally opened. Light flooded my eyes as I held still while they rolled me out of my crate. I shifted my eyes around with out moving anything else and figured I was backstage some place. Where I don't know.

I listen in on the talking going on around me. " We can have her walk around and hand out candy and stuffed animals to the kids I guess. She is better built for that kind of movement."

I guess they are talking about me. Which isn't surprising. I move my head slightly trying to get a better look around when I hear singing coming from the other side of a curtain. I wished I could move closer and try to get a peek but I don't want to risk getting in trouble.

I fix the way I am standing when I notice a man I've never seem before move towards me with a basket of assorted candy. He held it out to me so I took it.  Then he spoke. " Okay. I know you are newer than Freddy and the gang, and can follow orders that are told to you, rather than programmed. So I want you to take the candy and walk around a bit offering it to the kids okay."

I cocked my head to the side for a second then nodded before heading off. I walked out from backstage I saw three older looking animatronics on stage singing and one pretending to play a guitar. Kids swarmed around the stage jumping, screaming and laughing.

I ignored the obvious -to me- stares they giving me and began walking around and offering the kids candy. And pretty soon I had a swarm of kids around me asking for candy and trying to climb on me. This got me glared from the three onstage which caused me to release a quiet, soft, robotic sounding laugh which caused the kids around me to laugh too.

~~small time skip~~

The day finally ended and I found myself backstage waiting for the clock to strike midnight.

While I wait I shift to human and fill the silence with soft humming until I hear talking on stage. I silently get up and move closer to hear.

"What the hell is that old coot thinking bringing in that new whore looking cat animatronic. Are we not good enough anymore?"
I hear a high male tenor voice say angrily. Then a high pitched females voice joins in. "who knows Freddy, but maybe she can help us. Plus it's good to finally have another girl here. You guys are boring."

I Stifle my laughter and continue to listen. This time the voice that answers is a bit lower than the first, and it has a bit of a husky sound to it. "oh come on chica, you know you love having the attention of three guys."

The sound of flesh on flesh fills the air and I figured chica slapped whoever the last one is. I burst out laughing, the curtain is thrown open and I'm met face to face with one angry face and two confused faces.

I take a few seconds to stop laughing and give them a shy smile. My voice comes out quietly but as soft as a cats fur. "hey, I'm Kit, and I'm a cat animatronic."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm gonna leave this chapter here. Let me know what you think and pls be honest.

Also kit is my own character while the rest aren't.

Bye-bye