One Love (Justin Bieber and Selena)

Start from the beginning

She paused to readjust her arm position, “You’re 18 years old. Please grow up a little bit and call the boy?”

I huffed looking away from her.

“Whatever mom..” I don’t think she knows what I am going through at all.

---------

‘Hey we need to talk.’ I typed into my phone quickly sending it to Selena.

‘About what Justin? Everything has already been said.’ She replied seconds later.

Argh. This girl….

‘It’s important. Meet me for coffee in 20 at the Starbucks near my house. K?’

‘Fine. Whatever. This better be good.’ Selena replied a few minutes later.

We have to talk about his. It’s is a serious matter. Life or death.

Okay maybe not life or death, but you get my point!

I pulled a purple grey hoodie out of the coat closet that was right by the front door. “Bye mom! I’m going out.”

“Okay Justin! Be careful!” My mom yelled back from the kitchen.

I chuckled zipping the jacket up, “Always am mom.”

With that I pried the front door open and began my walk to the Starbucks. It wasn’t very far, so it only took me 15 minutes to get there. As soon as I pulled the door open the strong smell of coffee made its way into my nose.

I walked up to the counter and ordered a caramel frappachino, with extra caramel. While I waited on my drink Selena walked through the door and took a seat in a booth by the door, typical Selena. She always sits close to the door in case she needs to make a quick getaway.

“Order for Eddie! A caramel frappachino with extra caramel is up!” The woman behind the counter said loudly, I grabbed my drink and made my way over to Selena.

“Is this seat taken?” I asked sliding into the booth across from her.

She looked up from her phone and he chocolate brown eyes met mine, “Of course not Justin.”  Her eyes were cold and angry.

I sipped my drink and tried to brighten up the conversation, “Look, Selena, I just wanted to talk to you and let you know that whatever the media is saying isn’t true. You know when we broke up we cut it off completely, and cleanly.”

“Yes Justin. I know. Now what is this all about?” Selena snapped, that was one thing I hated about her. Her hot temper really rubbed my buns the wrong way.

I took a deep breath, “I need you to go on an interview and ask the paps to lay off our past relationship, tell them we are just friends, nothing more. Please Selena.”

She sighed, “Justin, I still love you. Honestly, I really do. But I see the way you look at her, I know you love her and I realized I am going to have to move on one day. I don’t want your relationship to get wrecked because of me. At all. I’m not that type of person and you know it.”

This I knew all too well. On the inside, Selena Gomez is a sweet and loving person. We just didn’t mesh well, “I know..”

She set her phone down and looked me in the eyes, “Justin, I will do this for you, but can we still be friends?”

I nodded, some hair falling into my eye, “Yeah, sure.”

****************

“JUSTIN BIEBER AND SELENA GOMEZ WERE PHOTOGRAPHED TOGETHER AT STARBUCKS EARLIER TODAY. We caught up with Selena Gomez and she told us ,’ Justin wanted to clear up the whole bad media thing.’ She also claimed, ‘I am here to ask you to chill down, Justin and I’s relationship is over and done with, so if you could stop with the media that would be great because it’s really hurting his relationship.’”