My Long Lost Brother ^.^

Hi my creeps this is killer I just wanted to say that the book is going well. me and midnight are working together on chapters but this one I will be doing cause I Love Motionless In White and I have Chris Motionless as Monsters brother then I will reveal four other brothers for the werewolf, neko, and Vampire.

Monsters Pov:
I wanted to go to my old pack to get my car before they destroy it. So I asked Jeff if he could come with me to get my car I still had the keys and since I locked it I had the upper hand. After I asked Jeff he told me that he would come and to tell Silent where we are going.
~Time skip by Jeff's Hugging A Tree~
Once we got to the school I saw my and the color has faded; "Fuck me sideways" was all I said. I got to my baby and unlocked him and tried the engine which still worked but I am not going to bring it back. "Jeff lets go back cause I'm not taking this back, I'm going to leave the keys and walk away" While I was doing that I smelled something familiar like it was my demon scent.

Chris Motionless POV:

I was walking around a forest until my demon (Slash) told me that his sister is around. he told me that she is by a school about to leave, so I followed where he told me to go. I saw a boy and a girl; the boy was wearing a white hoodie with blood stains while the girl was wearing and her So I walked over to her.

Monsters POV:
A tall guy started to come towards me and Jeff. My demon (Killer) *yes all her parts are named Killer cause why the fuck not* was telling me that it is her brother so I told Jeff to stand down. "Hi my name is Chris Cerulli aka Motionless; and what is your name?" 'Chris' said. "I'm Monster Energy, but I just go by Monster and this is my friend Jeff."