..............................................................................

Klay Thompson

The elevator opened as Jilly giggled about a video she was showing me on her phone

"Look wait for it."

"He dropped his spaghetti." She shouted, bending over and putting her hands on her knees, dying of laughter. The video was really funny but her laugh made it even funnier. I laughed myself before grabbing her hand, leading her to her hotel room.

"So this is where our day ends, I guess huh ?" She said, scanning her card on the door and opening it.

"Yeah it does. Maybe we can do this another time ?"

She grabbed my shirt and forced her lips on mine. My hands on instinct wrapped around her waist. Her hands grabbed my shirt tighter.

"You wanna come back into my room ?" She whispered against my lips before kissing on my neck. I groaned. I didn't want to pull away but I had to. I pulled back a little bit.

"I would but I respect you too much."

"Um yeah." She said, throwing her hair over her shoulder. It was a moment of silence before she spoke again.

"Have a nice night."

Jilly walked through the door and shut it in my face.

I stood there in shock.

I really just turned one of the finest women I ever met down.

Shit.

I walked back to the elevator and went back downstairs where I saw the team. I went to the bar and ordered something to drink before sitting with them. I downed the shots and placed them back down. I slouched back in my seat, frustrated with myself.

"Damn bro what happened ?" Kevin asked.

"I fucked up man."

"You fucked a bitch raw ?" Draymond asked.

I gave him the dumbest look.