Your reject, Matthew

p.s. why'd you leave me? What did I do?

I was not crying nor was I heaving in anger. I was just done. Done with it all. I logged on to Facebook and looked to see if Trey was online and found some new pictures of me I hadn't noticed he took. I emailed him about random stuff and logged off.

  Life is boring when you only have one friend and a boyfriend. Not in a bad way but I did want more friends who could make me laugh and make me feel better after a beating. I sighed and just went to my room. I had to charge my laptop so I plugged it in and saw I had a new message from her.

Matthew I am so sorry if I had know I would have taken you away. It is not your fault I left and you are not a reject. I had other responsibilities I had to tend to. Where are you? I want to see you again. You are not still in a foster home are you? Please tell and i'll come and get you back. I love you so much... Call me (number)

Your mother

I simply replied

No

Why should I? She left me for them it was clear as day. I replied a simple no for the foster home question and everything basically. For three reasons. One, K.t. will kill me. Two, She left me and I won't let her have any happiness knowing she has a son she nearly killed. And Three, I would be taken away from Trey. I was selfish yeah but who cares?

  I recieved a text from Treys phone and smiled until I saw what he wrote.

We're done

What does that mean? He's dumping me? But we just got together it has to be a joke. I looked at his status and it changed to single. I could already feel my heart tightening, my throat getting smaller, I felt the tears burning in my eyes.

  I also saw new photos he added. Him kissing Rachel at a party. Then some more of them dancing and hugging. I was sobbing and closed my laptop. Marcus wasn't here anymore he left a while ago. I ran to my room locked the door and desperatly searched through my bathroom drawers until I found it. The steel blade that came off a razor I found a long time ago. I couldn't cope and this helps.

  I put it across my wrist and waited. For what? Some knight to burst into my room and fight away my darkness? For him to pick me up kiss me and we'd ride off into the sunset? Nobodies coming for me. I don't matter, I was just some stupid rejected boy who thought I could have a boyfriend who would save me from prostitution, beating, drugs, crazy dads, bullies, and myself. My mom didn't want me, My dad tried to kill me, Trey replaced me, and K.t. is going to kill me any day now. What did I have to offer the world? All these thoughts ran through my head as I cried.

I looked down to start cutting but was unaware I alread started so I continued. I kept doing it then stopped as blood dripped down my arm to the floor. I ignored it and grabbed the bottle of sleeping pills. I popped four in and slowly crawled onto my bed. I cried and layed there. I felt sleepy and started dozing. I had enough time to see Trey kick my door open and run over to me. He was saying something but It all sounded muffled so I just ignored it and fell asleep to Trey shaking me.

Treys POV-

Friday

    I went to a party that night after sneaking out of my room. When we pulled up the party was in full swing. I smiled at the sight of booze, weed, and gambling. It would have been better if Matthew was here but I couldn't let him get into trouble if we were caught. It was embarrassing to have my dad pick me up last night anyways.

"Hey Trey" I stopped and new that stupid slurred voice

"What do you want Rachel" I said annoyed and grabbing somebodys drink out of their hands.

"I just wanted to say lets get back together" She said hugging me

"No Rachel!" I yelled trying to pus her off of me. I saw a bright light and new it was a camera flash

"Please I love you!" She said and leaned forward causing both of us to fall on the counch with her straddling me.

"Rachel get off!" I grumbled and she laughed

"Ok!" She said and put her booze tasted lips on mine. I struggled to push her off and grabbed her by the hips and pushed her to the side on the couch.

"Godammit leave me alone bitch!" I yelled then spat on the floor. I went to the bathroom to get the taste out. I reached to grab my phone only to realise I didn't have it. Rachel. Of course

"Give me my phone bitch" I growled as I walked up to her in the kitchen. She smiled again and handed it to me

"Fine" She said then stumbled somewhere. Hopefully off a cliff. I thought with a sneer. I didn't even get to check my phone yet because my friends dragged me to back of the house by the pool where they had a keg waiting for me. I started drinking and smoking weed. Finally after hours I stumbled up to my room and thankfully my dad had a late shift. I collapsed on my bed a slept hard.

Saturday

 I woke up with a groan and went to the bathroom. I remembered some parts of last night and then remembered what Rachel did. I frowned with disgust. When I grabbed my phone I looked to see what she did and almost upchucked everything when I saw what she did to Matthew. I tried to call him but he didn't answer. I grabbed my jacket and ran out of the house hearing my parents calling me, but I didn't stop they could ground me for life if the wanted I didn't care I had to get to Matthew and explain hopefully he'd understand once I explain.

I ran up to his house and started banging the door and ringing the bell. When there was no answer I tried the french door handle. It opened and I started calling out but didn't hear anyone until I heard a crash. I ran upstairs and got confused by the many doors. I found one that was locked and knocked. I heard crying on the other side and started calling to Matthew. When it stopped I thought he was going to open the door but he never did. I was getting frantic and banging on the door I kicked it open and saw him lying there on his bed. I saw blood everywhere on the blankets, on the floor and walls. I ran up to him and started talking to him.

"Matthew! Stay awake okay! Im going to call for help" I said but he was already almost asleep. I shook him to try and keep him awake but he just slept.

I cried and called for and ambulance. He looked like a sleeping angel, and bloody, cold, paler than usual angel. My angel.