R-"Like Uncle taught you?"

K-"This girl.Have milk and sleep now."

R-"Aththaii.Wait.

Watch Titanic with me."

She giggled as Karuna left banging door of her room.She finished the milk and kept glass on table.Licked her lips then switched on the tv.Jack and Rose were kissing.She felt shy and switched it off immediately.

R-"Love.Its dangerous.

No Ramya.Sleep.before you become mad."

After few minutes.Ramya was smiling.She was dreaming in sleep.It was nice dream.Like Jack and Rose she was with someone.Song played.She looked happy.Wait next she was.Kissing.But whom.Snap.The same man how can she.

She woke up like thunder hitting her hard.Switched on lamp and looked around.Gulped down some water.

R-"What was that.A scary dream.Vivaan Reddy.What was I doing with him."

She got back to sleeping position.Fearing covered her face with the quilt.

Vivaan was sitting in his study and working.It was almost mid night but didnt matter to him.If he intends to finish the work within deadline he would do that.Regardless of the timings.

from time he came here.He have been working like crazy.He wanted to give best to this project be whatever it takes.He was done with second one in last hour.And called it off keeping astray at distance.He wasnt regular with smoking.When it comes to stress he felt like having one or two.Or else he cant feel the push to work.

He heard his phone it was a message.For a second he moved his eyes from laptop.And smiled a little.It was message from his cousin brother.Who was more like buddy to him.Reyansh.

R-"Hey Bro.Heard you are getting married.

So how does my would be Anni (sister in law) look.Most beautiful woman on this earth?Have to be."

Vivaan caught his head.So his family was already weaving dreams for marriage.When he had no time to think about itself.What can he do.He typed message quickly.

V-"Wish you were here.Would have give you a smack.

for your information.I havent said yes.yet."

He got back to work within seconds another message came.He checked.

R-"Okay.

Haven't said NO also?right."

He couldnt help but smile.Reyansh was a deep down evil.Shy and introvert with others.He knew what he was in real.

V-"You better come back.Soon.

Will take a special class."

It was after some time he felt his eyes giving up and closed everything.He yawned and massaged his temples.he heard another message.

V-"I will kill you Rey."

Then he checked and it was not him.His mother.Shivani messaged him.

Sh-"Vivaan dont work so late.Go sleep.Thats why I tell you get married.Once you have wife to take care.I will be relieved."

He shook his head after giving a normal reply to his mother.Went to his room.Settled on the bed.Every other person was seeing his marriage as soulution.He didnt knew if he could think as one.

He does.Feel like having someone to talk.Share things.Some special moments.To have that bond with someone.His life partner have to be.Someone.Did he knew how.