"Anything Amber." Jason said whilst giving me his serious look, none of my brothers ever called me by my full name unless they were being deadly serious, so I knew this is one of those times. I nodded my head and watched him drive off into the distance, I let out a sad sigh to myself and looked up to the building that gives me frequent nightmares.

The first few lessons went by painfully slow, I had English with Becky but she only said a few words to me and that was questions about our latest assignment we were set.

Luckily, I haven't bumped into Jade and her friends at all today, I have seen loads of people whispering and pointing fingers at me but that Is just the usual and isn't new to me, but there has been a lot more gossiping and whispering going on which I'm bound to find out about later because gossip fly's around school like an infectious flesh-eating disease.

Eventually it was lunch and after a few minutes of looking I found me and Becky a table, I sat down and texted her my location and after a few minutes she finally met me, she walked over and brushed her long brown wavy hair away from her face and threw her bag on the floor and sat down with a beaming smile on her face.

"OMG have you seen Jade today?" Becky asked with a big grin on her face.

"No, what happened?" This is probably going to be about a new boyfriend she is leeching onto or a new friend they have recruited into the group to hold Jade's bag whilst she beats up innocent kids in her free time.

"Well apparently, Jade and her bunch of pricks got into a fight yesterday and now they're all beaten up! She looks so bad!" Becky said with a huge smile on her face, I furrowed my eyebrows together at who could have the balls do that, people know that when you piss off the queen bee you are going to face nasty consequences and repercussions that could kill what little reputation you had and burn it to the ground. Jade is a nasty piece of work that could snap you like a twig and bury you ten feet under.

Our conversation died after that and we preceded to eat our food in peace, well that lasted about ten minutes before the whole cafeteria erupted in "Oooh's" and "OMG!". Becky and I snapped our heads up in the direction of everybody else in the room.

And true to Becky's gossip, in strolled a very beaten up Jade with a cut shown on her lip and a black bruise rests under her eye. Her equally annoying friends stroll in behind her matching the same bruises as her, knowing Jade she probably punched each of the girls in the same places so they were all matching her so they can be #Twinsies with each other.

I was lost for words, all the students in the room were all staring at Jade and her not-so-pampered-anymore friends in shock, everyone was whispering to each other and sneakily getting their phones out to take a picture, probably because in all my time of unfortunately knowing Jade I have never seen her look this bad in her life.

The once cocky girl slapped with orange tan with thick eyelashes and faux extensions, is now a bruised mess with a bloody lip and a look that could wet anybody's panties if came too close to her!

Jade scoffed at everybody and started screaming "PUT ALL YOUR FUCKING PHONE'S AWAY YOU TRASH!" then waved over her friends and sat down at the popular table at the back away from the "Filthy Peasants" as she calls us.

The cafeteria went back to normal after Jades little screaming session, Becky and I were still eating our lunch in silence when she looked up at me and broke the tension.

"How are your brothers?" Becky asked while looking up at me with curiosity. I didn't expect her to ask about my family because she has never seemed bothered before and only really talks about the latest gossip to me. All she knows is that we're all very close to each other.

"They're okay, more protective than ever though because of what happened the other day with the bitches," I said whilst having another bite of my sandwich that Grey made me this morning. I also wondered where Becky was when all that happened that day, probably filming it like everybody else.

"Understandable, how's Grey?" Becky asked whilst looking down and playing with her pasta with her plastic fork.

"Umm he's okay, he's been cooking more lately and making everyone in the house try his latest dish," I said then chugged down my water. As soon as I said the words, Becky's eyes seemed to glow with excitement like she's won the lottery or something.

"Really!? Do you think he would let me try his food?" she asked with hope in her voice, I looked at her a bit weirdly but didn't see a problem with it and I think Grey would be cool with it. I mean who would turn down free food?

"Yeah sure why not, do you want to come to my house after school today?"

"YES!!" Becky squealed getting the attention of most of the students sitting around us, I chuckled nervously and looked down at my food trying to ignore the weird and judgemental looks directed our way.

"I can't wait!"

*****

Like and comment!