The end of the beginning

Goku successfully won the tournament of power, resurrecting all the fallen universes. Now he will face a more powerful opponent

"Goku come here a moment will ya " goku flew over to krillan , "what's up little buddy"," I overheard beerus and whis talking apparently their is a saiyan in universe 1 that has a power level unmatched since the dawn of the first universes creation". Goku looked confused for a second ,"you mean to tell me there is a person who is stronger than jiren"? Just then beerus appeared "that's correct this saiyan has been locked away  because his power is to great even for a god", "is he evil?", "no not that I know of", "then why lock the poor guy away that doesn't seem fair". Beerus looked sternly at whis, whis looking back content and aware of what beerus is thinking. Goku looked at whis "WE HAVE TO GOTO UNIVERSE ONE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE", whis looked at goku blankly "I really don't think this is a wise move goku you've barely mastered ultra instinct , you can't even tap into quite yet,", goku looked down ,"aw come on I just wanna fight somebody strong ". Beerus looked at goku ," are you so certain you can win I mean your power is great but this saiyan has been locked away because his power is to much ", goku looked at beerus "lord beerus the only way I can get stronger is to fight stronger people",beerus looked irritated  " no what your trying to do is suicide " vegeta walked up the stairs to the capsule corp main deck ," me and kakarot can take this saiyan no force is to much for universe seven ", beerus looked at vegeta" your a fool and that pride will get you killed which what I'm trying to avoid but fine you goku wanna run into your doom FINE go ahead." Beerus looked at whis, "whis lets go visit universe one and see if Ivan will agree to let our saiyans fight his". Whis got up from his chair "very well my lord ", the four vanished into a beam of light .  As their traveling through space goku looks at vegeta " you think this saiyan knows ultra instinct as well", vegeta shrugged " who cares I'm going to be the one who brings him down" , goku looks at vegeta " no way from the sound of it this guy is way to strong for just you we're going to work as a team". Vegeta looked away "hmph", goku looked at beerus , "beerus are we there yet ",beerus already annoyed from before "shut up we get there when we get there", goku looked away. A burst of light hit then within the distance you see God of destruction Ivan's temple, "we are here", goku and vegeta walked up the steps to the temple doors. Two people standing at the doors looked down at them  then saw beerus and moved instantly," we are to see Ivan about this saiyan he has locked away", Ivan appeared out of nowhere ,"ahh lord beerus what a treat how are you, I haven't seen you since the tournament ", beerus looked pleased to see Ivan if they were kinda friends " yes Ivan we have some business to talk about ". Ivan looked intrigued with beerus's words, "what is it beerus "? "A fight "  Ivan looked at him with curiosity in his eyes, " a fight between us ", beerus chuckled  "no my two saiyans here want to fight your mythical Saiyan". Ivan looked at them as if they were joking ," that saiyan is way to strong for the likes of universe seven no offense". Vegeta looked at Ivan " listen you I'm the prince of saiyans I'm not some chump who will be brushed off so easily ". Ivan looked at vegeta with astonishment , goku looked around " he's right lord Ivan me and vegeta believe we can match this saiyans power", Ivan looked at them with boldness " you two even in your most powerful stages cannot match this saiyan he is a god beyond a god I only was able to trap due to universe twelve helping me". Vegeta disregarded Ivan's speech "we don't care how strong he is we will triumph", Ivan grinned " you two impress me so I'll allow but it will by my terms and conditions ". Gokus attitude shot up like a rocket " yahooooooooooo" , vegeta looked sternly " so what are these conditions  beerus looked at whis as if this is going to be a long day. Ivan looked at all of them " the terms and conditions are simple another ring out type tournament but the loser does not get erased but if you guys win you can make a wish from my universes dragon balls" , " but what if we lose? " Ivan chuckled at beerus,s question " well if you lose you lose and my saiyan is the strongest ".  Ivan teleported everyone to a broken like arena one you'd see in Rome or a gladiator time period. Just then the arena floated in the air , the air felt cold yet energized " attendant bring out the saiyan" Ivan's attendant rushed away  and appeared with a another person. This saiyan was tall around gokus height with a similar build , his aura was white and his eyes were warm. The saiyan looked on at vegeta and vegeta and goku . He put his head up "I will fight you two  and I shall not lose"