THE FLOOR IS LAVA

We did " the floor is lava today". Clint yells the floor is lava as he's hanging from the vents, recording the chaos. Natasha immediately backflips onto the couch and settles down to watch tv. Thor is shouting because he doesn't see any lava how does he participate in these festive hawk?! Steve is standing completely still in confusion. Bruce climbs up onto the coffee table carefully, drinking his tea and looking like it's totally normal to stand on a coffee table. Tony bursts into laughter as the suit assembles around him and he goes to drag Clint out of the vents and drops him onto the floor. Clint starts screaming and climbs Steve, who stands there and lets it happen because jfc these people. Coulson calmly walks in from the elevator and parkours his way over to Tony to drop off paperwork and is gone instantly. Pepper drops by and a walkway pops up from the ground so she can come by and tell Tony that's he's going to be late for another gala and her heels click on the way out. Bucky leaps into the air, grabs Steve around the waist and flings them both onto the other couch because Jesus Christ, Stevie, he's a brainwashed assassin and he even knows not to walk on the floor when it's lava. Sam just pops out his wings and hangs out near the ceiling. T'challa is just chillin' while hanging by his claws like the cat that got stuck in the rafters after getting thrown there. I instantly webbed myself a hammock and hung by the ceiling watching everyone else scramble.