GENTLEMENS?

Alexxa's POV
Today we are all going to a water park.I was getting ready when Jack came in our room.
Jack:Babe?
Me:Yeah?
Jack:which swim shorts should I wear the American flag one or the pineapples one?
Me:the American flag
Jack:ok thanks for the opinion babe
Me:No problem
I got dressed into a maroon bikini and put one of Jack's shirt and got 2 towels for me and Jack and put it into a small backpack.Jack came into the room.
Jack:Are you ready
Me:Yeah lets go
We went downstairs and met everybody down there.We then all got into 3 cars.It was Me,Jack,Corbyn,Christina in one car.Daniel, Sophie,Zach,Ally another . Jonah , Arianna, Charles,and Natalie in another car.Zach introduced us all to his girlfriend,Ally.I'm not trying to be rude or anything but she looks like she is using him just for fame,I just wish Zach an Natalie would come to their sences and realize they only like the people they are dating but they love eachother,I would honestly tell them but I can't I haven't told anyone not even Jack but I will tell him soon maybe tonight.We finally arrived at the waterpark and we decided that when we got there we would go on rides first and then we would do a competition of who was the best couple Jonah and Arianna aren't dating but they agreed that they would play as a team/couple.Sowe went on rides and the competition was basically which guy was the best gentlemen Jack carried me up all the rides we went and bought me food, he also got me a slushie.Corbyn Yelled "THIS GIRL RIGHT NEXT TO ME (Christina was standing next to him) I LOVE HER TO THE END OF ME AND I WILL NEVER STOP" Everybody was in aww. Jonah he bought Food for Arianna got her a slushie, and got her a stuffed animal. Zach he started treating Ally like she was a princess he even bought her a blow up crown. Charles he bought Natalie a Shirt and a Towel from the water park which had like the logo of the waterpark he also held her hand.Daniel he bought Sophie popcorn, a slushie , cotton candy, and all the foo possible since Sophie liked food a lot.We all agreed that the finals were Jack , Zach, and Corbyn. Then it was between Jack and Corbyn. They then chose Corbyn we a cheered getting glares from a lot of people honestly everybody expected Corbyn to win he did the most Romantic thing ever Christina is lucky to have a guy like him and I'm lucky to have a guy like Jack and all the girls are lucky to have all their guys even single girls.We then decided to go back to the house and call it a day.We went back in the same way we came Same car organization all couples cuddling even Jonah and Arianna were cuddling we know this cause couples were filming couples and sending I to a groupchat we all have.We got back to the house and everybody took a shower SEPERATLY NOT TOGETHER and we all watched a movie once we finished watching WONDER (the movie I watched it twice and cried both times)we all went to sleep Zach and Ally slept in Zach's room, Arianna slept in Jonah's be while he slept on the couch, Charles and Natalie slept in the guest, Corbyn and Christina slept in Corbyn's room, Daniel and Sophie slept in Daniel's room, and me and Jack slept in Jack's room like normal before going to sleep I remembered I had to tell Jack about the Zach and Natalie thing.

Me:Jack?

Jack:Yeah?

Me: Is it just Me or does Ally seem to be using Zach for fame

Jack: you felt it too?

Me:yeah I feel like Natalie and Zach should be together and Charles and Ally should disapeer from their lives

Jack:I feel he same but we cant do anything about it

Me: I wish we could though

Jack: well goodnight princess

Me:Goodnight

I WROTE SO MUCH TODAY THAT LONG PARAGRAPH THOUGH.PROUD YET OR NAH?

TO BE CONTINUED...