7.5

Hermione started to take control she kissed him fiercely, with so much passion, Barty half wondered if he was going to explode from the sparks coming from them both. He had never felt so alive! He was distracted when he felt the bed against the back of his knees, how did they even get here? He didn't dwell on that for too long though as the minx began coming out of her shell, shoving him onto the bed with all the strength in her and straddling his hips in a matter of moments, where they continued their heated make out session. 

He ran his fingers cautiously along the hem of her blouse, feeling some material and parts of her exposed skin. She sat back for a moment, looking at him with a glazed, hungry look in her brown orbs. Barty knew they should stop, but he couldn't stop his body from doing another thing as he unbuttoned her blouse at an agonizingly slow pace, revealing an inch of milky skin at a time. Hermione groaned, rubbing her hips against him, telling him to hurry up with what he was doing. When her blouse was finally off of her shoulders he took in her almost naked torso, rubbing his hands gently on the outside of her bra, feeling the hardening nipples underneath, which were craving his attention.

She had definitely matured and grown up since the last time he had really taken a look at her, she was most definitely a woman, with curves in all the right places and a body to be proud of, one that he was planning on happily taking to oblivion over and over again, if she would allow such a thing. Hermione set to work on yanking Barty's tee-shirt off and over his head, hearing the slight rip of material as she rushed her hands before the material had made it over his neck. She tossed it carelessly onto the floor, rubbing her hands up and down his toned torso, running her nails lightly over his nipples, which caused him to groan in pleasure before she trailed her hands back down, following the smattering of pubic hair which disappeared below his trousers. 

Hermione chewed her lip, looking at Barty through her lashes, although she wasn't trying to seduce him, Barty was content enough to say that yes, he had been seduced by this earth angel before him - whether she knew it or not. He pulled her down so that their chests pressed together as he worked his lips up against her neck and along her collarbone, savoring the sweet taste of her skin, as his tongue darted out every so often to lick at the milky softness. 

Taking the lead once again, Hermione pushed herself back into more of a sitting position before shifting her way down the bed and fumbling around with the clasp on the top of his jeans, undoing it after a moment or two and then releasing the zipper. Together, they worked Barty's denim jeans down his legs until they were off of his body. He grinned, loving the fire that blazed in the female's eyes as she appraised his near-naked form. He licked his lips, a moment that her brown eyes caught and followed as though her life depended on it. With ease, Barty rid Hermione of her trousers, and underwear, leaving them all on the floor to join his shirt that started the pile.

Hermione felt powerful as she lay on top of Barty, as naked as the day she was born. She felt a little shy and went to cover her breasts with her hands, only to have him stop her mid-way and shake his head. Instead, Barty led her hand to the elastic band of his boxer shorts, which she playfully pinged before making quick work of removing them from him. 

Barty made sure to keep his eyes locked onto Hermione's as she positioned him below her warm, wet and wanting entrance. She bit down on her lower lip suppressing a groan as he began to bury himself within her warmth. Once he was fully encased within, he thrusted his hips upwards as she brought her hips down, together they balanced each other out, moving in sync as their bodies quickly found their releases.