dark green hoodie

Start from the beginning

"It only matters because Sandra Burlock is only bestfriends with Sidney Brewer." Darna says with excitement.

"Which means?" I ask.

"Everybody knows Sidney has been in love with Tanner forever for some odd reason, look this is five minutes after them kissing." She says swiping over.

"Whose video is this?" I say looking at very detail of the video.

"Luke sent it to me, even though I saw the thing in person, still cool to watch." Darna says.

"Oeeeh." We're the sounds we all made to seeing Sidney bite Sandra.

"Did she just bite her?" I ask in disbelief.

"She didn't just bite her she gave her a black eye to match it." She says laughing.

"She totally deserves it, who betrays their friends like that." Christie says.

"Wait go back some." I say.

"What, to her getting bit? That's my favorite part to." Darna says happily sliding her finger back.

"There, do you know who's in that hoodie?" I ask pointing to the screen.

"What that green hoodie I don't know it was a lot of people there, why?" Christie asks.

"I swear someone with that exact same hoodie was following me after I left the party for atleast fifteen minutes.

"Are you sure?, did you drink or do anything at the party?" Darna asks.

"I was driving, I don't drink and drive, besides I'm serious I even drove around the house twice to make sure I wasn't being crazy." I say.

"Maybe it was the football team, you know they like to pull pranks a lot for their YouTube channel." Darna says reassuring me.

"It was only one of them in the car." I say.

"That you saw, they could've been pushed down for all you know." Darna says.

"Look don't worry about it, I'm sure it's nothing just some dumb jocks pulling another practical prank, see." Angelia says taking out her phone to show there YouTube page.

"Woah, they're devoted to this." Christie says scrolling through their videos.

"Princpal car getting towed prank, 1 million views." Christie reads aloud.

"See nothing to worry about I'm sure it was them, but if your still worried just ask Drew you know he'll tell you anything about his team." Angelia says laughing.

'"Yea your right, it's probably nothing." I say reassuring myself.

but it wasn't just nothing.

***

"GUYS COME ON, WERE GOING TO BE LATE!" Chad says screaming out the window with my hand on the horn.

"We're coming, geesh." Christie says running out the door ahead of us.

"Stop getting your panties in a bunch, I'm sure there's going to be plenty freshman girls there for you to prey on." Ryan says.

We all breakout in laughter.

"Hahaha." Chad says sarcastically. "Get in the car before I leave you here." He says opening the door for Christie.

"Wassup Jack, ready to party with your new friends?" Christie ask sliding all the way in the back of the truck.

"As ready as I'll ever be." Jack says smiling at her.