"You know. When I left you in charge of watching over his knee. I expected weekly updates on it." I said causing Oikawa to react, because I saw him shiver before he slowly turned his head to look at me like I just announced I was a horror movie monster. 

"Shit, that's what I've been forgetting." I heard Iwaizumi curse.

"A-A-Ata-Chan, what brings you here?" Oikawa stuttered out. 

"I had a job here, and I thought I'd come to check on your idiotic self, since I was no longer getting weekly updates about your knee." I said as I picked up a stray ball. 

"Gomen, Ata-Chan." 

"Gomen, Ataru-Chan." Iwaizumi and Oikawa both said and I let out a hum of approval before I scanned the room. 

"I see you've gotten some good first years." I siad before I spotted the other two third years. 

"Ah. Matsu-San, Makki-San, it's nice to see you two! How are you two?" I asked with a smile.

"We're good, Ata-Chan." They both said with a joyful air around them. 

"Oh, ya. Congratulations on the success of your speech." Makki-San said.

"Arigato. I hope that means you haven't been staying up to late, looking at meme's."

"Me? Never." He said and I snickered as I rolled my eyes causing him to gasp, and put a hand over his heart. 

"Oh, you wound me deep!" He said as he pretend to faint, and I watched as Matsu went along with it, and caught him. 

"I see you two are still jokers. Speaking of you two, I see you still haven't beaten Iwaizumi-San in arm-wrestling, Makki-San." I said causing Maki to flinch. 

"I hate how easy people are to read for you." He muttered and I raised an eyebrow. 

"Even with your nearly expressionless face, it's easy to tell you wish to beat him." I said before I spotted familiar dyed blonde hair trying to escape. I quickly threw the ball I had, and it connected with the back of his head with a nice thrawck, making the first years scared, while the second and third years shook their heads. 

"I don't know where you think you are going, but get your ass back here, right now, Kyōtani." I said in a cold tone making him stop and reluctantly walk back, where he easily loomed over me with a dark look. 

"She's got a death wish." 

"Her? No. She'll be fine." I heard a second year say, and I gave Kyōtani a much darker look, making him stop glaring at me in surprise.

"Your not leaving until practice is over, or b. You are asked to leave. Do I make myself clear?" I asked him. He didn't say anything, but I saw the clear yes in his eyes, causing he backed away from me. 

"Ne, Ata-Chan. What did Ushijima-Chan do to make the GOM hate Shiratorizawa enough to want revenge?" I heard Oikawa ask before I heard Iwaizumi, try to shush him, before I saw everyone step away from me. I slowly turned around, with my head down before I snapped my head up, giving him a look that showed anger and sadness, causing Oikawa and Iwaizumi to flinch.

 "I'm leaving." I said in a soft voice, before I was actually gone, ignoring the yells asking me to stop. I stopped at a ramen place and ordered a bowl. I was still waiting for it when I felt a couple sit on either side of me. 

"You know, even if you follow me. I'm not going to answer the question." I murmured. 

"Iwaizumi dismissed practice, with a murderous look on his face." Makki said and I hummed.