***

"No way am I going to a party"

"Lighten up Toni! It's at Cheryl's house"

"Cheryl Blossom? The ginger girl always has the red lipstick?" Her eyes light up a bit.

"That girl" I smile.

"Maybe I'll go" she smirks.

"We need serious girl talk" I reply pulling her away to an empty part of the school.

"Fine" she rolls her eyes letting me pull her off.

"Please tell me you like Cheryl?"

"Oh please! She's a north sider and-and she's um she's annoying and she's beautiful... I-I mean she's spiteful and-" her cheeks turn pink.

"Toni! Stop hiding it" I shake her a little.

"I'm your best friend. You can tell me anything" I continue.

"Maybe I like her a tiny, tiny, little, incy bit" she blushes.

"You want me to talk to her?"

"No!" Her eyes widen.

"Okay, Okay" I put my hands up in surrender.

"Well when Cheryl gave me the invitation she also asked if specifically you would come" I smirk.

"Really?" Her eyes light up.

"Yes, at this party, try to find her and don't say I said anything, okay?"

"Yes"

***

"Hey" Sweetpea finds me as the bell rings.

"Hi"

"Sorry to interrupt but Sophia needs to come with me" Toni smirks.

"Your invited to Cheryl's party remember"

"I'll pick you up, Sweetpea. Bring fangs along too. Bring jug" Toni replies with Jughead's mention sweetpea's teeth clench.

"Fine" Sweetpea spits.

"Smile" I comment grinning at him lightning his mood making him laugh.

"Come on" Toni drags me away as I say a quick goodbye to Sweetpea.

"Toni you can be a scary driver sometimes" I clutch the seat as she takes off.

"We need to get to mine now, we need outfits and makeup"

"I never knew you love glam so much" I smirk.

"We may be best friends but there's a lot of things you need to find out about me"

***

"Toni this is way too, Uh, puffy" I look at the dress she's holding against my body.

"Oh come on, lighten up, Soph!"