Chapter Two ~ Dodge ball in the Face

~ PERIOD 6, PHYSICAL EDUCATION ~

(everyone is getting changed into their sports uniform, and then entering the sports hall to hear the task for the lesson.)

Star: (walks into the sports hall with Alexa, sitting down on the bench, whilst waiting for the teacher to take the register.)
Sheesh, that teacher looks strict.
(She looks at the the teacher who has sharp, purple eyes, and rectangle glasses. He was a werewolf wearing a white and blue football t-shirt with a whistle around his neck.)

Alexa: yeah, you're too damn right he is. If you make a mistake catching the ball during class, he forces ya to do at least 100 press- ups.

Star: WAIT. 100?!!

Alexa: (pats her on the back)
nah, only joking. but he does get really mad though.

Star: well, he still sounds kinda scary to me..
(gets shivers up her spine)

Alexa: eh, he is. But no need to fear him JUST yet, the lesson hasn't started ;)

Star: The lesson? You mean the hellhole.

Alexa: (laughs as everyone else sits down on the benches)

???: Hey!! quieten down, Alexa...and..your new - friend.

Alexa: (stands up)
listen, gramps. I was only laughing, Stop being such a kill joy.

???: Alexa, don't be obnoxious!! don't EVER call me by that name again, or it's the principal's office for you!!!
(Tries to explain the task for the lesson but once again is interrupted)

Alexa: -seriously, gramps? the principal's office just for calling you by your birth name??....ouch.

Star: (whispers to Alexa:)
okay, what are you implying? what to do want to get across to him, Alexa?! you're gonna get told off!

Alexa: (turns around and whispers back:)
I've already got told off anyway. Relax, I've got this. i'm just simply giving him what he deserves.

???: Miss, you are pushing the boundaries!!! please, return to your seat!!

Alexa: (sits down)
okay, happy now? doesn't mean i'm gonna stop talking.

???: OKAY, YOU ARE REALLY ASKING TO GO TO THE OFFICE, NOW, AREN'T YOU, CHILD?!

Alexa: no, you shouted at me for laughing. i mean, who DOES that?!

???: I DO, OKAY?! NOW SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO THE LESSON

Alexa: (shuts up)

Star: (whispers to Alexa:)
....bummer. (sniggers)

~ LATER ON IN THE LESSON~

Alexa: honestly. dodge ball, of all things. life couldn't possibly get worse.

Star: True. but you calling the teacher 'gramps' was like, the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Alexa: i only called him that cause he's a jerk.

Star: (looks across at the teacher, standing by the doorway of the sports hall)
yeah, he was being a bit heartless. But, then again, he did only threaten to send you to the principal's office, but never actually did.

Alexa: Yeah, that's why i'll be avoiding him for the rest of the school year, just so i don't come in contact with him again. i can't stand that croaky voice of his.

Star: (catches the ball and throws it to Alexa. they are right by the ball hoop, and it's Alexa's turn to shoot.)
Go on, Alexa!! Throw it!!

Alexa:...Ungh.
(throws it into the hoop)
SWEET!!!! I SCORED!!!