Candy Kingdom and electric boogaloo

Opening his eyes Finn found a mossy log next to him in bed as though it was there to comfort him and dissolve his problems.

"Huh, Jake did you put this log here?"(Finn)

Jake came in the bedroom fresh as a daisy saying"Nah, I invited HW here. She followed you all the way to the treehouse and I invited her in."(Jake)

"So what does that have to do with this log sleeping with me?"(Finn)

Suddenly the log transformed into HW wearing Finn's pjs which were pink like PB.Weird.....

She also had one of finn's bear hats on and a green vest.

"Finn do you think you could attempt to be more quiet when I'm sleeping with you?"(HW)

She suddenly blushes realizing what she just said and quickly morphs back to a log, but moves in closer to Finn almost as if the log was latching onto Finn.

"Maybe you shouldn't get up for awhile. You earned it anyway with the constant quests PB and the other princesses are having us do"(Jake)

Jake was right. The two were constantly out on quests and they deserved a long rest from all the action. Finn got himself a scar in an 'interesting position' -cough- but other than that, they had no permanent scars not including Finn's arm of course.

"Alright dude I guess it's okay to relax every once and awhile."(Finn)

Finn then went to sleep with HW in the form of a log holding onto him with vines coming from the inside of the log.

"Heh, you two look like a couple sleeping like that."(Jake)

Jake then walked down stairs to find that Peppermint Butler waiting for him.

"You do know the consequences of that post right? Princess Bubblegum sent me immediately seeing that post to see weather or not that post was true. Can I see Finn?"(Peppermint Butler)

"C'mon man you already know what Finn is doing right now."(Jake)

"I just need to confirm for Princess Bubblegum. She was very worried"(Peppermint Butler)

"Why should she care? She already rejected Finn years ago and pretty much caused Finn and Flame Princess to break up. I think she meddled enough in Finn's love life."(Jake)

"I'm sorry but this was what I was ordered to do."(Peppermint Butler)

Peppermint butler then lunges toward the latter which leads to the bedroom.

"Oh no you don't!"(Jake)

Jake then grabs Peppermint Butler's leg and throws him to the other side of the room. However before Jake grabbed Peppermint Butler, he managed to catch a glimpse of Finn and some weird log but thanks to Peppermint Butler's understanding of magic, he noticed that someone was hiding themselves as the log but he wasn't sure who exactly.

"I knew he was with someone! I have to tell my lady of this immediately"(Peppermint Butler)

"Wait-"(Jake)

Jake tried to grab Peppermint Butler but he disappeared in black smoke before he could grab him.

"Shit. I messed up big time."(Jake)