~ Revenge Hurts ~

Hello guys ! Hope that you all are enjoying the story. To be honest I am a very slow writer 😒 , so I won't new able to update more often. And yea I done own fairy tail😊 😊 😊 ! So less proceede!!!

•••••••••••••••

Lucy's pov

After kicking the doors open , the while guild went silent and started glaring at us as if we were criminals. Than a certain salmon colour haired boy came near , "Hey you both! What's your business here ?" Asked as started to form on his wrists. 'Still as cocky boy as ever , but a little bit more cute......  WaitWHAT ?!'

"If you have no business than just pick your fucking ass and get going !" Continued.

"UGH  WHATEVER  YOU  PIECE  OF  SHIT !" I yelled at a
really-very-pissed-up tone.

Then everyone went silent and I continued " Good ! Now just tell me where is your master? "

"Can I know why do you need him?"  The scarlet haired mage said.

"None of your business  TITANIA !!"   'Oops ! I think it was too loud. My ears were gonna burst !'

"What did you say ?" Than she charged at me which I dodged quite easily .

( lucy=bold, erza=normal)

"Heaven's Wheel !"
"Hell's angel armour!"
She gasped when she saw me changing to an armour which she probably didn't saw before.
"No need to be surprised titania! I made this armour myself. So probably, no one saw this armour before. And yeah! Let me tell you, I use all the magics that ever existed !"

"Well , I am not surprised because of that. But I am surprised because you smell like lucy . "
She said it. But why? Doesn't she hate me? Didn't she betray me?

"Don't act as if you care! DON'T ACT AS IF YOU NEVER BETRAYED HER !" I yelled as I charged at her.
"Deadly sword !!" I aimed my sword at her which caused her a serious cut over her arm. I punched her till I was satisfied.
She didn't got a chance to fight back and stayed still and seriously injured. Than the barmaid pointed upwards.
"He's there." I could see fear in her eyes so I healed erza and went upwards.

Erza's pov

When she entered the guild I couldn't feel much power from  her but during the during the battle why did she got irritated on hearing lucy's name? But yeah with that much power she must be more than an S class mage. But why did I feel guilty
near her , as if I did something horrible to her ?

Makarov's pov

I heard some ruckus in the guild but I didn't wanted to go outside. After lucy left the guild, I didn't went outside that much. Than I heard someone knock the door.

"Come in."
"Do you want something here?"
She smiled, "don't you remember me master?"
I gasped when she took off her hood , "l-l-lucy ? When did you came here my child? We missed you soo much!"

She frowned,"I doubt that by the way. Except some of em. "
"Are you going to join the guild, my child?"
"I am sorry master, but I cannot join the guild." "I want to fight  with team natsu ."
"Are you sure ?"
"Do you think that I am still the same lucy inspite of the ruckus?" She smirked.
"Ok than!"
I went out and announced to everyone in the guild,"LISTEN UP BRATS ! WE HAVE A PERSON WHO WANTS TO FIGHT TEAM NATSU. AND PLEASE FIGHT OUTSIDE WITHOUT ANY DAMAGE !"

Natsu's pov

Yeah! Now I can fight that person and smash her guts. Lets see how much she's got. But why do I remember about lucy whenever I am near her. Maybe some relative of lucy. But why do I even care, I have lissana , far stronger than that weakling.

None Pov

As team natsu got ready for the fight they saw the person proceeding towards them.
(Lucy=bold,team natsu =italics)

"Well well! I see team natsu. How I've been waiting for this time, to. get. my. revenge!"

"What are you taking about?" Gray
"Why, don't you know?"
"Just what the hell are you saying?" Natsu
"THE WAY YOU ALL TREATED HER. THE WAY YOU THREW HER AWAY, KNOWING THAT SHE LOVED YOU ALL!! SHE CRIED EVERYDAY , THOUGH SHE KNEW THAT FUCKING BASTARDS LIKE YOU AREN'T WORTH HER TEARS !!!!"

"Just how did you know this much about her? Who are you?"
Hearing this I started to cry though I shouldn't have. I took off my hood and they gasped and started to cry. I didn't wanted to see this side of their so I charged at them.

"Poison dragons secret art: Poison Roar!!"  (I just imagined it)
Lucy could hear their screams and cries of agony, so she stopped and healed them . Though she hates them but they were her family that she loved once. So she went away and left them there.

She wondered which guild she should join. She thought of Sabertooth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 10, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

~ Lucy's Importance ~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें