Supernatural x Male!Reader Part 31!

Comincia dall'inizio

Soon, Dean was on top of the male, kissing down his neck. (M/n) moaned lightly, leaning his head back, letting Dean more access to his neck. The Winchester's hands made their way up the demons stomach, moving his shirt up.

Dean had made love to many woman, but never another male. But damn did this feel good.

Before Dean could take (M/n)'s shirt off, his little brother burst in. Making the smaller males head jerk up, wide eyed and blushing hard.

"Hey Dean, I'm- Oh, uh, sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt. I'll go..." Sam said flustered.

"No, the moments killed." Dean glared at his brother, getting off of (M/n). 

~A little time skip~

~Motel Reception~

"You're crazy! Just go away or I'll call the cops!" Michael exclaimed, holding the phone up.

"Hang on a second. Just listen to me. You have to believe me, ok? This thing came through the window and it attacked your brother. I've seen it. I know what it looks like. Cause it attacked my brother once too."

"This thing...is it....like...it has thing long...black robe?" The boy asked, slowly hanging up the phone.

"You saw it last night didn't you?"

"I thought I was having a nightmare."

"I'd give anything not to tell you this, but sometimes nightmares are real." (M/n) nodded in agreement.

"So, why are you telling me?"

"Because we need your help."

"My help?"

"We can kill it. Me and the two behind me, that's what we do. But we cant do it without you."

"What? No!"

"Michael, listen to me. This thing hurt Asher. And it's gonna keep hurting kids unless we stop it, understand me?" Michael stared at Dean, horrified.

Oh how he had away with kids.....

~Motel Room~

"Well that went crappy. Now what?"

"What did you expect? You cant ask a adult to do something like that ,much less a kid." Sam said.

"For once, I'd have to agree he's right." The demon said.

Soon there was a knock at the door. (M/n) opened it to see Michael.

"If you kill it, will Asher get better?"

"Honestly? We don't know." Dean said.

"I would think so." (M/n) commented.

"You said you were a big brother." Michael said, looking at Dean.

"Yeah."

"You'd take care of your little brother? You'd do anything for him?"

"Yeah, I would."

"Me too. I'll help."

~In Michaels room~

Dean completes hooking up a security camera in the corner of the room, staring into the lens. Michael is behind him in the bed, (M/n) next to the bed. Sam was watching the security feed in the other room.

"This camera has night vision on it, so we'll be able to see clear as day." Dean said to Michael. "Are we good?" Dean asked his brother.

"A hair to the right. There, there." Sam said.