Chapter 5- in the dark

Comments and suggestions are welcome. Don't have much to really say in this but hope you enjoy❤

I awake so the sound of soft even breathing but i don't feel like opening my eyes. I internally smile as i feel my head on Kurts chest and feel it rising and falling gently. It feels safe with Kurt. It feels somewhat natural when I'm with him and he makes my life worth living.

I hear his alarm go off playing music from a Broadway classic im guessing knowing that it is Kurts alarm and his songs. I feel him shift ever so slightly and turn it off. "It Friday so its only glee at school today so sleep some more Noah i know you need it" Kurt angelic voice says in my ear.

I curl up more into his chest and smile because i don't want this safe feeling to leave even though i know it will eventually when i have to get up. Kurt always smells like Vanilla and Honey a sweet relaxing smell and i love it.

I feel his hand softly stroke my hair and hum to the feeling. "Noah?" I look up into his green blue eyes which are looking down into my light gray eyes. "How are you feeling today? Any better?" I shrug and nod slightly because when Kurt is around i feel like everything is right.

As i sit up in the bed i realize that i spent the night at Finn and Kurts and my eyes go wide. Shit shit shit my dad is gonna kill me. I frantically get up and head towards the door and run into Finn.

"Are you okay?" He looks at me all confused. I ignore his expression and see 29 missed calls from my father, well this is going to go well. I show Finn my phone and he nods and heads downstairs with me with his keys thank god i don't have to walk

I thank Finn with a nod and get out and hear him call out that he will see me at glee and football practice. As i walk inside i creep towards the stairs hoping he is still asleep but just my luck he stands infront of me blocking the stairs

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU LAST NIGHT!" wow he's angrier then i thought he would be okay this is gonna to go down worse then i thought. I shrug and try to go around but he grabs me harshly by the wrist dragging me to the living room. He ties my arms to the table and heads into the kitchen.

I patiently wait and see him come back but i see something in his hand. I don't have a very good view so i can't tell what it is but knowing how angry he is i know it can't be good.

He puts duct tape around my mouth and secures the rope with it also. I look down at his hands and notice a lighter and a candle?.... i watch the fire from the lighter like it was a hypnotizing item, i don't know what it is but i love the look of fire especially when its at its hottest point and turns a pretty colour blue.

All of the joy in the colour suddenly goes away as i feel the burning against my skin. I hold my breath so he can't see all the pain because i have gotten pretty good at hiding my expressions

After a few painful burns on each arm i watch him light 2 candles and balance them on the palm of my hand but the way that he tied my arms will make the wax hurt worse since it will eventually drip on my wrists. "I will be back in an hour or so just in time to let you change and go to school" and with that he was out the door.

As the wax starts melting it drips on my wrist and let me tell you it hurts like a bitch. I try to loosen the rope but can't do much unless i want to set myself on fire from the candles falling over.

Eventually i go numb from how bad the pain is and i really don't want to know how bad the burn is getting so I'm not even going to look.

I turn my attention to the clock on the wall and realize my dad isn't coming home. As if on cue the voicemail goes off with my dads voice echoing through the house. "Not coming home so you gotta deal with the rope and fire yourself see your pathetic face  tomorrow"