From last few years some one joined and left no attempts to give the best and bring the best in favor of company.Never the less keeping the ego issues aside Vivaan had to aagree.Varna was pro and she handled her father's business like an experienced identity.

He got home and plopped himself in bed feeling extremely tired.Then he heard his phone.It was Kumar.How cna he miss out his efficient PA.Who arrived beforehand along with the team.He was to attend this small organization for donation purpose.An orphanage for disabled children.He was off for some sleep before sets out in an hour or so.

Around afternoon he woke up took shower and was ready.Kumar had to accompany him as he was kind of new to this place.He had house and relatives there.But he never visited much like his family.So wasnt aware of few places.

It wasnt a formal meeting so he got dressed in simple hoodie and jeans.He was comfortable in them.

K-"Sir you wait here.I will go and meet the person in charge."

He gave a nod and thought to take a tour of the place in this time.The place looked nice with small house built and a big playground where kids were playing.His heart went out to the scene.All children had some weakness.But still they had smiles on their faces.They were enjoying and having fun with play.

He felt a small boy bumped into him.Vivaan bend down facing the kid.He had smile on face.

V-"hey.Are you alright."

The kid answered with a cute smile.

"Yes.Sorry.You must be so tall.Thats why couldnt feel you.I cant see no."

Vivaan kept looking at the boy and then heard Kumar's voice from back.He ruffled the boy's hair and gave him his stick back.

He found the boy slowly making his way to his destination.The courage they had he admired them.

Vivaan donated a heavy amount behalf of their company.The man in charge was very happy and blessed him.

V-"Sir please in future do not hesitate to ask for any help and assistance from us.I will be more than happy to help.These kids should have bright future.I want to assure that."

He shook hands with the man and then checked his phone.He could hear the chaos and something happening on other side.

V-"Whats happening there.Why so much noise."

The man came forward and smiled as three of them walked outside.

"Today must be lucky day for this place.These kids are happy celebrating.You came and before that.Their favorite Akka came.To share her happiness with them.She always does something or other for kids here.Whenever her paintings are sold at any price she comes here and donates all amount.Spends time with the kids and showers them with love.Such a lovely girl."

Vivaan acknowledged the man and was leaving along with Kumar till he stopped.He thought about something then asked Kumar to leave and he will come later.Kumar gave a lost look.

On his way to car Kumar found someone taking packets out from inside the car.When he saw the face he started getting scared.It was Ramya.He was confused with the smile that Ramya had on her and she smiled back at Kumar.Who was too numb to react.Ramya shook her head at him and left walking.Kumar scratched his head.He had this vision of that day and other whole office and him in terror of Varna Shetty.

Vivaan reached the playground and took the ball in his hands.He remembered playing such games back in college days.Now he hardly finds time for these things.Some kids were havin gice cream and some playing.One of them came to him and asked for the ball.

"Anna please give us the ball back.If Akka comes she wont let us play."

He pinched the boy's nose and bend down to his level.

V-"I will give this back to you on one condition."

Another cute girl came running to him and asked.

"What condition."

V-"You have to include me in your team.So that I can also play with you."

The kids giggled and welcomed the super tall team mate.

"Okay be fast.Akka has gone to get more ice cream we have to finish game before she comes back."

V-"Why."

He kicked a goal and then continued the conversation.

"Because she says its not good to play and have ice cream at same time.We want to have both."

Vivaan couldnt stop himself from laughing.He was sure to have some great time here.

"Akkkaaaaaaaaaa."

The kids started running back to corner.Leaving Vivaan raising his brows.He kicked the ball then had it on his hand.Trying to see the person.They surrounded.

V-"how thoughtful of someone to do so much for these kids.Nice girl."

He was about to leave when stopped.

"Ramyaa Madamm.You could have called me getting these things here.Sir will kill me if he finds out you are carrying these stuff."

The name made him halt and then he found clear vision.Circle of life.He did not cursed really but ruffled his own hair.

V-"Shetty girls.And coincidence.Phew."

R-"Dinu Uncle please.I am fine and I am okay with all this.You go and have ice cream.And have you distributed the other packet among the staff?"

Dinu blessed the girl and then went back before bumping into Vivaan.He stood with hands on waist.He saw how cutely Ramya was feeding the kids.She was herself having ice cream which fell down and she pouted.The kids started laughing.Even he couldnt stop from smiling.

"Akka.Give one more ice cream.For our new friend.

Tall Anna."

The small girls giggled and Ramya raised her brows in funny manner.

R-"Tall Anna?Who."

She turned around facing him and passing ice cream to him without seeing his face.Her smile faded off as she recognized the face.Vivaan looked normal.He waved at the kids.Ramya felt too dumb to react.She murmured to herself.

R-"Oh God.I have to face him in such odd situations only."

She found her clothes smeared with cream.And her face also at places.She bit her lips.Vivaan understood her plight and coughed.

He extended his handkerchief to her.When she raised her eyes.For first time Vivaan realized she had such big green eyes.Lined with kohl.Long hair and an innocent shade on her face.She thanked him taking the hanky and excused herself.

He looked back at her running in jet speed.

....................................................................................................

Ramya is a sweetheart and I have such good time writing her scenes.Sweet and innocent but naughty too.Ha ha.

Vivaan on the other hand will figure out now.Hopefully out of confusion soon.

Thank you for your comments.Keep them coming.I am trying to update this story every day for you.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

:)