Meetings

T'Challa POV
While the city is not as beautiful as Wakanda, I do enjoy visiting New York to see my fellow Avengers.  ( lemme clarify that civil war broke my heart so imma pretend that everyone is still friends and working together to save Bucky okay 👌🏾)
We have been making considerable progress to remove Sergeant Barnes's Hydra conditioning but we're not quite there yet.

Stepping into the meeting room with everyone I see the Secretary of Defense has decided to join us; glancing around the room I see everyone carries the same "joy" as I do at his presence. As much as the man likes to hear himself speak the rest of us truly we're tired of listening to how the U.N. wants to continue on with the registration of all super-powered individuals.
" Which brings me to my last order of my business- there is an enhanced woman that's been making a name for herself. The locals on her island call her Blaze. We've tried peacefully reaching out for her registration but she continues to refuse."

None of us would blame this girl - especially if this fool is the one constantly harassing her.
" We've even tried to contact her through her government but, they protect her. So I'm sending you all in to convince her of her best interests..." he finished with a smirk. I find it hilarious that they berate and condemn violence/intimidation only when it serves no purpose to further their ambitions, espcially Ross. Until these accords he was one of our biggest advesaries.

Tony was the first to speak, " I'm not letting my team go in blind so we're gonna need a whole lot more information than that little speech of yours." The rest of us agreed whole heartedly.

Ross set up his face like a spoiled child who'd had his candy taken away. He still brings up annual protests to the Accord meetings that we refuse to take direct orders from him 'no questions asked' as he's demanded. " The only information we have for sure is her name is Amara and she resides on the island of Im-Mali" As he spoke he pulled a folder from his brief case to show us a picture.

To say she was beautiful would be the biggest understatement of my life

" The UN has arranged for you all to spend a week down there to convince Amara to join the registration or face the consequences." See its stupid statements like that which leads to unnecessary conflict, no wonder she won't speak with the commitee.