yay school....-_-

(sorry guys it took me awhile to update. i hope you like my story. now to the story)

I woke up and stretch. I felt so happy because of yesterday but at the same time I wonder what was Matt going to say..........................I hope it was nothing important. I shrugged and got up and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the water to a warm tempertature and took off my clothes. I went inside the shower and the warmth of the water felt good on my skin and relax my muscles. When I was finished I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. I looked at myself in the mirror and I could see and scar on my stomach..........that was a day I never wanted to remember. I brushed my teeth and blow dried my hair. I tense my hair and put a little make up. I got out and dried myself and put this on(    ). Then I walked out. I went downstairs and remember it was a school day. I hate school it was so boring. All you freaking do is sit listen eat sit again and listen and then go home, thats all. I went down and ate my breakfast but when I looked at the time I was going to be late so I dropped my plate in the sink and ran to get my pierce the veil backpack and went to my car. I turned on the car and went to school fast but not to fast or else I would be in trouble.

~time past~

I get to school looking for parking but I see all these students looking at my car. In my theory, I think they think a guy is driving this but when I parked my car and got my backpack, then I got out of the car and all these guys started looking at me like if they saw a girl never drove a car like this. I felt wierd being stared at and I just locked my car and walked into the office. "Hi, I'm Luna Shizuka." I said looking at the lady wth brown short hair with hazel eyes. She looks pretty too. She nods her head and gave me a paper with my classes. "Thanks and I hope you have a wonderful day" I said. "Ya I hope so" she said and I laughed. I walked out and went to looking for my locker and when i found it. I put the combination on and took out my books well the books I needed. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see these girls and looked at me in a jealousy way. "hey look girls a new bait." she says with a smirk and the girls laughed. I just stood there and said "ok? um I dont really care so would you mind and leave me alone barbie girl". she got mad when I said barbie girl but to tell you the truth she did look like one, she put a bunch of makeup. I just shrugged and closed my locker and walked away since she was doing nothing but I could feel death glares behind my back. I just walked to my class and when I got there I saw Matt with his friends.I guess he was popular at this school becaue his friends are in the middle of the girls that are surrounding them and Matt was in the middle until he saw me. "Hey Luna" He said as he walked up to me. "Hi" I said and looked at the group of girls who were looking at me giving me glares. I shivered it was scary to see that, im not kidding. "I guess you should go back to your 'friends'" I said. "Nah, i want to hang out with you" he said looking at me. I just nod and walked to an empty desk that was in front of the class of course.  I sat door and looked at the clock waiting for 2 mintues to go by for class to start. "hey, about yesterday I was going to ask you to um to um go......" and at that very moment Dylan comes in. "Hey Luna" Dylan said in a loud voice that everyone turned around and saw him. "hey Dylan. I guess we are in the same class huh?" I said even thou it was obivious. "yes I guess we are" I jumped up and hugged him and he hugged me back and then again I got glares from girls. why me? why should I get the glares? I even got a glare from Matt. When I pulled away I saw Matt and Dylan glaring at each other. woah why are they glaring? I looked back in fourth in silence until Matt talked. "hey Dylan" he said in a annoying jealousy way. "hey Matt" dylan said in the same way that Matt said it. It was slient again between these too until the bell ring. Yes the akwardness was gone and went to my seat. But I notice Matt sat next to me and Dylan sat behind me. Wow I got stuck between theses two thats great. The teacher came in and said "We have 2 new students today. Will You please stand up" I stood up and said "Im Luna Shizuka " I said in a quiet voice and sat back down. Then Dylan stood up "Im Dylan Daimon. Its nice to meet you all" and with that he winked and sat back down. Typical Dylan. "Now that you met these students. We will learning about history of Japan" he said and I forgot to tell you this is history class. Isnt it great.

(Sorry If this Chapter is short and plz can you comment if its good or not)