I'm BAAAACK with a sorry, box of chocolates and a hope you won't hate me!!!

Hello my children! I am very sorry for not updating for...how long has it been?...a while. Things got...messy you could say at my household. I wasn't feeling the best at all. I was not sick with an illness. Well, if you call Depression an illness, then yeah, I was. I'm so so soooo sorry!!!!!!!!

I'm not going really deep into it, but there was some bulling done to me, name calling, "Oh, you're just a worthless writer" "Oh my God, You suck" "and my personal favourite, "you will nevor bee good enouf. Get out of hear and go KYS" Heh, horibal spelling is at large! Be careful, its dangerous!

But these comments really did hurt, no matter if I said I don't care. All I ask from you, is please, please, PLEASE, be careful what you say and to whom, because You don't know what action they'll take. I don't want anyone to get hurt.

Now! To the story. I have taken notice about some confusion. I will say, it's my fault and I was naturally a bad writer.

Okay. So Kaye and Josh are not dating, they are best friends...

You know what? I'm just gonna re-write the whole story. To make it better and more interesting. It's going to be entirely different.

For those guys who stayed, Thank you very much, and I truly am very sorry.