INTERROGATION

"what's going on?" mom asks, a very tired looking Daphney on her hip.

Daphney jumps off of my mom and runs over to me.

"Aimee! Aimee! i have something to tell you!" she says exitedly.

"Daphney go get your dolls so we can play" Rachel suggests and Daphney smiles widely, running off to retrieve her barbies.

"Mom, you know the mega bitch?"

"Aria?" my mom is so in the loop, its amazing.

"she was murdered last night." i toby whispers, my mom gasps.

"lets just go down to the police station and see if we can do anything to help." my mom suggests sadly.

she goes and grabs Daphney. "lets go" mom says, unlocking the minivan.

Rachel, Toby, Daphney and i pile into my mom's minivan and speed off to the police station.

when we get there, a detective asks my name, when i respond she looks at me with suspicion in her eyes and turns to my mother

"i would like to ask Aimee a few questions. miss Anderson" 

mom nods and the detective leads me to a room, when we enter, she shuts the door behind me and getsures for me to sit.

"my name is detective Rebeckah Worth" she says, holding out her hand and i shake it.

"so what is this about?" i ask, gesturing to the interrigation room.

"i think you know exactly what this is about " she says, crossing her arms over her chest.

"no, i seriously don't" i reply, confused as hell.

"where were you last night miss Aimee?"

"i had a sleepover"

"with who?"

"Rachel, Toby, and Kierra"

"last names please?

"Rachel Green, Toby Anderson, and Kierra Hayes"

"did you know miss baxter?" Rebeckah looked deep into my eyes and i nodded.

"everyone knew that bitch. seriously, if you wan't to know who killed her, you might as well question the entirety of Origin high, everyone hated her, even the teachers wanted her dead, I'm not gonna say she deserved to die, i'm just saying, Karma is a bitch." i respond, picking at the pink polish on my long nails.

"well, i-i think thats enough for today" Rebeckah says and stands, we both leave the interrigation room

 Rachel, Toby and i had been kinda chilling here for about an three hours. The police had beem questioning everyone that had reason to kill Aria, and from the looks of it, they were NOT getting anywhere. 

"you did it, i mean everyone wanted to kill her but your'e the only bitch i know that's crazy enough to do it" Sara asks, her eyes narrowed into slits.

"i know you killed my best friend, but whatever you did to her, is going to come back to you, tenfold. so i suggest you watch your fat ass Anderson." Sara threatens, but i just stand my ground.

"she probably killed herself so she wouldn't have to keep dealing with you as a best friend, now i suggest you step the fuck off before i do something i won't regret." i scare myself with the sound of my voice.

Sara scoffs and walks away, her stupid heels clicking against the lineoleum. An arm wraps around me, covering my top half in faux cow skin.

"Are you ok?" an unfamiliar voice asks.