- chapter one -

* Alison's POV *
today was my first day at my new school in dallas. i moved here from austin because of my parent's job. i was used to it though, moving schools and all. i was a senior this year, so i knew how many new and older people i would meet. which made it harder to make friends this year.

my mom dropped me off 30 minutes before classes started so i can find them. walking in, i bumped into a dude, a bit taller than me and with black hair, oh man was he cute. "OOF" i said out loud as i fell, except he caught my hand mid-way. "who in the hell says OOF" i said to myself. i told him sorry and thank you for  catching me. "no problem, though i haven't seen you around here. are you new?" he asked. "u- um y-yeah i moved here from a-austin." i said stuttering. "i'm michael by the way. what's your name?". "alison" i said in a small voice.

we stood there in a bit of a awkward silence when he said he'd show & guide me to all my classes. we had 2 classes at the same period. not gonna lie, i was a bit excited for it.

-Michael's POV-

I went to school about 30 minutes before classes started to talk to one of my counselors. i walked in the school and stopped in the middle of the entrance, when i felt a small thud on my back, followed by an "OOF" i quickly reacted and caught whoever bumped into me. it was a girl. with the most beautiful eyes i saw as i caught her, she had a gray hoodie on and leggings. she said sorry and thank you for the catch, i proceed to accept the apology.

i thought, hm i've never seen her before, was she new? most likely, i had never seen someone so beautiful. she replied with yes, so i told her i could show her to her classes, i introduced myself, "Alison" she replied. Wow. Alison. What a beautiful name for a beautiful person. I looked at her schedule and realized we had computer and science together. for some reason, that made me so happy.
-
UM I'M BAD AT WRITING STORIES BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS, I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT VOSMFKS PLS TELL ME UR THOUGHTS SO FR. TY ❤️