I squeezed my hand together and pulled it through slowly.

I cleared my head as if I was alone in my room. I remembered all the good memories to find motivation to get out this hoe.

I was brought from my thoughts when the door opened.

My hand was halfway through. Fuck.

"Let's play a game." he said.

"The fuck freaky ass nigga." Wiz said.

"Imma ask some questions about your precious Notoria. Every time you get one wrong my niggas can do whatever they want to her.

You get one right I'll cut one rope off her. You ready?"

I kept squeezing my wrist through when my hand finally slipped out. One of his guys walked in standing next to me.

I put my hand back by the rail so he wouldn't notice it was out the cuff.

"What is her mother's maiden name?"

I already knew these stupid muthafuckas was gone miss it.

"Talisha." Wiz said. The guy cut one rope off my ankle "Correct.  Eye Color?"

"Black." James said. "No nigga they Light Brown." Wiz said. "To late. Do what you gotta do." he told the man.

He smiled and choked me before trying to kiss me. "Stop." I told him.

He kept going and tugged at my panties.

"Alright Alright that's enough." he told him.

"You remember when you was a little girl and I fed you cause yo trifflant ass mammy left you to starve. All you had to do was behave but you just couldn't sit yo ass in the car."

Wiz P.O.V
I was pissed at how calm James was being.

We know how to escape this shit that's the first thing they teach you when you get into this drug business.

Since we was both tied together we would have to work together but his bitch ass refused. "Next question. Who am I?" he asked.

"August pops." James said.

"Incorrect. I meant who am I to her?" we watched the dude force his self on her while she squirmed around.

"Ow!" we heard her yell.

"Nigga is he trying to rape her? We gotta break out this shit." he finally agreed.

"Alright I said just a poke not to much." his pops told the man.

We moved back and forward using our bodies to pull the rope so it can loosen up on us.

He had his back turned towards Toria so we kept going.

This shit was burning my arm bad.

"Slow down Wiz I got this shit." he remained calm.

"In my back pocket is a pocket knife. Get that hoe and cut this shit." the guy turned back towards us.

I struggled getting it out his pocket without making it obvious.

"Y'all ready?" he asked.

"Where is her favorite spot to be touched?"

"James come on nigga you should know this one." I told him.

"How the fuck would you know?" James asked him. "Don't worry about how I know she should be the one worrying."

"Just answer it shit."

"Her neck." James said. "Nope. You may proceed." he told the guy.

I grabbed the knife finally and started cutting the rope on my side. "Please stop Ow!" she cried out.