I walked out of the bathroom and over to my closet.

"You can use the shower if you want. Towels are under the sink." I said to Derek.

"Thank you." he said and walked over to the bathroom. I heard the water turn on as I picked through my clothes.

I decided on a really short floral print skirt with frill and a white top. I walked over to my heels. I picked a pair of tan wedges that had laces on the front. I put some undergarments on and then the skirt and top.

I was just lacing up my last heel when Derek came out. He had a towel around his waist, and water droplets rolled down his bare chest and dripped from his hair. He caught me looking at him and winked. I turned away and blushed. I just fixed my shirt and stood up.

I walked over to the bathroom and turned on my curling iron, in the mean time, while it was heating up, I did my makeup. I put on light eyeshadow, black eyeliner, followed by mascara. I put on pink lip gloss and out my makeup away.

Derek popped his head in the doorway and frowned.

"You don't need makeup." he said.

"Yes I do, now go get dressed." I said. He rolled his eyes and left.

I curled my hair, after I was finished, the loose curls cascaded down my back.

I walked out after putting perfume on to see Derek wearing the clothes I have him, minus the jeans.

"The jeans were too small. Thanks though." he said.

"No problem." I said. I grabbed them and put them in my dresser.

I picked up my phone, took it off of the charger, and checked my messages. There were 31. I huffed and opened them.

Fifteen of them were from random people at school while the rest were from more important people.

Stiles: Happy Birthday Tori!! I'll see you soon. :)

Jason: Happy Birthday Tori! ;)

Jackson: happy birthday

Danny: hey Tori, happy birthday! :)

Scott: happy birthday Tori ! (:

Lydia: happy birthday Tor, see you before the party! 😘

Allison: Happy Birthday Tori!! See ya later! 😘

Shaunae: happy birthday! Allison gave me your number by the way.

Mom: happy birthday sweetie :)

Dad: hey kiddo happy birthday.

Then I got some from so people back in PA.

Lola: happy birthday!!!! I can't wait for you to get your surprise!!! I love you!! 😘

I got one from an old friend.

Stacey: happy birthday Tori! I miss you!

Then I got one from my best guy friend, Max.

Max: Hey Tori! I miss you! I hope you have an awesome birthday! I love you! Come visit sometime!

Then I got some from my brother's two best friends.

Jeremy: Happy birthday Tori :) miss you :)

Alec: hey Toribear miss you! Happy birthday!

The last one I did not expect. It was from my ex-boyfriend. I broke up with him because he cheated. He's an asshole.

Ben: Hey Tori, happy birthday! I moved to California last week, my Mom remarried to some guy, so now I live here! I live about an hlaf an hour away. I should come see you! :D