Just then I heard some knock at my door, I turned to Derek. He was picking up his clothes. I basically shoved him into my closet.

"Wait here!" I said. I closed the door and walked over to my bedroom door. I unlocked it and opened it. My mom and dad stood there.

"Happy birthday!" they said.

"Thanks." I said, giving them hugs.

"Here's your first present." my mom said, handing me an envelope. I opened it.

There were meet and greet tickets for the Green Day concert that I was going to this summer and one ticket to the concert since I already had two. There were three meet and greets, and the extra concert ticket. I was confused. I know two of the meet and greets were for me and Lola, and I already had our tickets, but why an extra ticket and an extra meet and greet?

"Thank you so much! But why are there extras? I already have the two tickets. And now I have three tickets and three meet and greets, who's the third for?" I asked.

"Whoever you want." my mom said.

"Thank you so much." I said, hugging them again.

"You're welcome honey, we're off to work. Isn't Lydia throwing you a party?" my mom asked.

"Okay. And yeah, she is, at her house." I said.

"Have fun. See you soon." she said, kissing my cheek and leaving.

"See ya kiddo." my dad said, kissing my head and leaving. I heard them leave in their cars not long after that.

I went back into my room, closing the door again. I walked over to my closet. I opened it up. Derek was sitting on the floor. I walked in.

"You know you can come back into my room now." I said.

"Why do you have so many shoes?" he asked, looking at my shoes.

"I don't know, why do you have so many t-shirts?" I countered.

"You have a lot of shirts too." he commented.

"Yeah, but they're different from each other. You have multiple of the same one." I said.

"Because I'm a guy." he said.

"We'll yeah, but even guys have different shirts." I said.

"Whatever." he shook his head, smiling and getting up. We walked out and he sat on my couch.

"Um I'll be back." I said. I walked out of my room and down to the basement where there were extra clothes, that used to be my brother's.

I grabbed a t-shirt that I knew Derek would wear and a pair of black jeans that I thought might fit. I grabbed some socks and walked back up to him.

"I have some extra clothes. Here. They were uh, they were my brother's." I said, handing him the clothes.

"Thank you." he said, kissing my head.

"I'm not sure if the jeans will fit. I don't know what size you wear, so..." I trailed off. I

"Do you want to come to the concert with me?" I asked him.

"The Green Day one? In the summer right?" he asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Sure." he said.

"I have to take a shower." I said. I grabbed some towels and headed to the shower. I stripped off my clothing and stepped in the shower. I kept it short, about ten minutes. I got out and wrapped a towel around my body and one around my hair.