...tips to be confident enough ...

Demi Lovato once said, "What's wrong with being confident?" There is one simple answer to that question. NOTHING there is nothing wrong with being confident so don't be afraid to feel good about yourself ❤️

Get started

First you just need to have the dedication to start.
Just do something, really anything.
Your mind will see the results and the meaning and it will want more.
There is your motivation. and because you're motivated you get all these amazing ideas, and well there is your inspiration.

Start loving youself

Try to find everyday something you love about yourself.
It doesn't have to be just something physical, think about you, about your personality, your passions.

Make your day worth

Go for a run, jump rope, ride a bike, play with the kids, walk, swim, do exercises.
It's not just healthy, it's also boost your confidence.
Try to do something you like, something what makes you feel strong and good.

DONT care about negetive people

You don't have to be friends with everybody.
Sometimes, you have to be a little selfish.
Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you, who insult you, just cut them off.
You need to realize they aren't worth your time.

Clean your space

If your room is a big mess, your mind is probably stressed and trying to juggle too many things at once.
But if your room is clean & organized, your mind is probably feeling organized and productive.
This will really help you.

Feel good about your body

You deserve to be happy in your own body and be comfortable in it. Treat yourself right and be fair to your body cause you wouldn't be here today without it. Do some exercises to keep motivated, this will also boost your confidence.

Have some time for yourself

Even if its just for a sec, put yourself first, stop thinking about the people your surrounded with and forget about the world.
Watch a movie, read a book, bake cookies, spend time with yourself. Just breathe

Reward yourself

This might be the most important tip of all. If you aren't rewarding or treating yourself when you accomplish your goal, then you will never get confident because you won't have as much to strive for.
Try to do that

You need a little love too

You don't need a perfect relationship to be confident.
But you do need love. Someone who you love.
This can be your boyfriend, your bestfriend or just simply your mom.
Find a person who makes you feel confident, strong and happy.
Feel like you don't have a person like this? Bullshit, We all have a person we care about. Hold on to that ♡

Be the most important person in your life. It might seem pretentious or self-centered but I really don't think you can take care of other people if you can't take care of yourself first. You should be your priority. Its YOUR life.