Still smell like the beach bonfire !! Pt 1

THIS ONE IS SHORT SORRY BUT UPDATING TOMORROW TOO!!!

I step out of the car making sure my car is secure I start walking down to the beach I can see the group laying on they towels the boys rubbing suntan lotion into the girls backs I can tell this is going to be a good day but then I notice louis is nowhere to be seen I a imagined a cloud forming over my head and striking me with lighting thats just how I feel at this moment in time I sigh and approach them.

"question wheres lou" I say in a sort of worried tone  "silly lou forget to bring a towel and unfortunately nun of us have a spair towel so he went to buy one he will be back in 10 minutes don't worry your like head" katerina says sounding sarcastic I open my bag laying my towel down and sitting on it then I lay down close my eyes and just let the heat take over me.

Feels like forever since I closed my eyes but the next thing I hear is someone I think is running and it's getting closer and closer "here comes your lover boy Imogen " someone says but my eyes still weren't open to see who it was I turn onto my side and let my eyes flutter open I see a pair of feet in front of my face next thing I know they're laying down there towel beside me I know it's louis but just want to see if he noictes I'm sort of ignoring him or not but he does he sits down and sees my eyes are open and smiles a large grin at me hes hiding something I can tell .

Time pasted we all did our separate things Katerina and niall were making sandcastles , Sinead and Melody read magazines , jessie and liam just cuddled , Harry and Zayn chatting about megans upcoming birthday wonder what to get her she doesn't want a party but we're going to give her one anyway and then they me and Louis just sitting I whisper "come play in the sea with me " he nods I stand up and strip off my shorts and top and when I'm done I look up to see Louis with his mouth wide open eyes staring as if he just seen an angel .

I splash louis in the face just to annoy him he hates being splashed in the face I giggle as see a frown form on his face he goes under the water I flap around looking for him then I feel a tug on my leg I'm going under I open my eyes and feel a sensitive stringing in them from the salt water louis beautiful face in front of mine he leans in our lips connect bubbles floating above us we move back and bounce up for air both gasping for fresh air we smile at each other he holds me tight .......

I never want this to end but it will someday just going to have to wait for that day to come along... !!