Katelyns POV

Hey Aph, how does this look on me?

Katelyns outfit Great Katelyn that shade of blue goes great with your eyes

Katelyns outfit
Great Katelyn that shade of blue goes great with your eyes. You really think so? Yeah, why are you worrying about your clothes anyways. No reason I just need a new outfit, that looks nice. Uh huh, so the marks are going to be coming. Don't remind me. Wanna help me with a new outfit Katelyn? Sure? How about this one?

 Wanna help me with a new outfit Katelyn? Sure? How about this one?

Aphmau's outfit
"It's perfect! Thanks Katelyn!" Aphmau screeches. "You're lucky I know you so well, anyways I was wondering if you wanted to go to the beach this weekend." "Sure I'll invite the guys!" She says a bit more calmed down. "Invite whoever you want to, this girl needs to get her tan on!" I say to Aphmau excitedly. "Hehe, speaking of the guys let's go find them." "Ok bet I'm telling you now I'm almost positive they went into hot topic and Gene is working there today." How do you know that?" I asked suspiciously. "I have my ways now come on." Pft, what ever! They go in Hot Topic find the boys. Hey guys me and Katelyn were wondering if you wanna come with us at the beach. Sure! They all say except Travis. "As long as Katelyn is there I'll be there." "Grrr." Katelyn growls. "Oh come on Katelyn you know ya love me." Travis said flirtatiously "No, I don't." "Stop playing hard to get." "I'm not playing your stupid game." I say frustrated. She walks out, and Aphmau goes after her. "Katelyn are you ok?" Aphmau questioned. "Aph you know what happened in my last relationship." I said tearing up. "I do but there are better guys out there then Jeffery, besides that happened almost 6 years ago." "But it still hurts." I say now crying. "Wanna go get some ice cream." "You know me so well." They go and get ice cream.
Word count 320