K-"You both please calm down.I agree.Both cannot be right at same time.Its about Ramya's life so you both can never think ill for her.Sit and talk calmly.Things can be settled."

P-"Things can never be sorted out Akka.Specially with this rude girl.Look at how she talks.I have met the family today tell me if you find anything wrong.Vivaan seems to be nice guy and the values he has been raised with was clearly visible.Do you have doubts tell me?"

Karuna's silence gave Varna the answer.It was fruitless to argue with them.

K-"Varna.Maybe you are being too fast judging Vivaan.Give him some time."

V-"I dont need to."

P-"yes you dont need to.And let me tell you.Till I am alive well enough to take decisions regarding my daughter's life.Dont need any advise."

V-"She is my sister too.I can think for her.If it has to do something with her life."

P-"Thats the problem.because you look like her.But surpass her in everything.I.

Cant take chance.With you.You wouldnt ever take risk of.Letting her have upper hand.If she is getting."

K-"Prakash.

Stop this.What are you saying."

Varna felt broken from inside.It wasnt first time she had fight with her father.It was first he openly let out whatever was in his mind.Her fear came true.She heard what she had been thinking all this while.The face had become hurdle for her to be close to her own sister.Her talent and success is a hindrance for her own father when he was assessing his both daughter.What more can one expect.Not to have such ill fate.

She kept on staggering backwards.Karuna held her but it was late.Varna wiped her tears and climbed up stairs.

V-"I am sorry.

I wont intervene.Anymore."

Prakash fell to take a sit catching his head.He knew whatever he said as a father was wrong today.He was at fault.At the moment his concern was Ramya.He wished if someday Varna could understand his plight.

Behind all this happening.Someone overheard and witnessed the brawl of words.It was Ramya.She was too sad and felt weak not being able to help her father and sister.From childhood she has sensed a distance between them.She couldnt figure out the reason.As they grew together both being dear to each other than life.Why cant world accept them the way they are.Why do comparisons matter.

That night Varna didnt talk with Ramya.She switched off her side light and pretended to sleep.Ramya knew she was acting.Under the pillow was her.Shedding tears.But thats how Varna was.She wont let world see her in tears.

................................................................................................................

Vivaan was packing his bag.He has flight to catch in few hours.Others were to leave next morning.Vikram and Shivani came to him.

They coughed trying to take his attention.

Vik-"so.All ready Vivaan."

V-"yeah dad.I will be leaving and listen.You guys can stay if you want I mean.I can manage there.Dont worry."

Sh-"No we are also coming.I have been missing out my work also."

V-"Ok."

Shivani nudged her husband.

Vik-"so.Me and your mom we were having discussion.About Shettys.Decent family.Arent they."

Sh-"yeah.I liked them a lot.Quite similar to us in many ways.No show off and they gave such good values to their children.Varna and Ramya are like angels."