Typical (Teen Wolf)

Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned at school

Caia

Caia awoke from her slumber. She yawned and pushed the lid of her coffin open.

"Welcome to hell ladies," she trudged downstairs to the fridge and got a bottle of O negative. She went back upstairs and got dressed.

She went out into the garage and rested her hand on her baby. A '67 chevvy impala. Just like the Winchesters. It took her 20 years to find one.

She drove to hell .... sorry school. Beacon Hills High School to be exact. She climbed put the car and immediately checked out everything out. Typical small town high school. All the boys were carying lacrosse sticks and there were posters everywhere. She assumed that the main sport was lacrosse.

As she walked the steps she saw a boy with a buzz cut call out to a strawberry blonde in front of her.
"Hey Lydia, you look like ..... your gonna ignore me." Caia laughed. The kid next to the guy with the buzzcut looked at her as buzzcut kid dragged him away.

She was supposed to sit out till the Principal came to collect her and another new girl and take them to her first class. She checked her phone. She only had one message and was and that was from her brother, Caleb.

Hi Sis, how ya doing? Mum and Dad give you a call yet? So first day huh? Have fun and call me after.

She rolled her eyes at her brothers lack of text talk. God brother this is the 21st century, get with the times. 

She had to wait here for a teacher to come and get her and this other girl. Abbie, was it? Addison, Maybe. Yeah lets go with Addison. 

The first bell rang as she was sitting in her own little world and it made her jump out of her stupor. A tall girl with long brown hair walked up to her and awkardly introduced herself.

"Hi, I'm Allison, Allison Argent" Caia froze as she heard the girls surname. Hunter. She thought. She realized she'd been silent for a while and the girl was looking at her expectantly. 

"Caia, Caia Nevada" The hunters phone rang and Caia was saved from further embaressment. Thank God

"Mom 3 calls on my first day is a little over-doing it" Caia laughed, she then heard the woman on the other end of the line (who she deduced was Allisons Mother) asked if she had everything. "Everything except a pen, oh my God I can't believe I actually forgot a pen!" 

The teacher who was to escort them to class was walking towards them. 

"Okay, okay I gotta go love you..." She put her phone away and they started walking towards their first class. The teacher started to talk to Allison and so Caia zoned out thinking about whether or not Allison could know about the Argent's hunting business. She knew the Argent's were renowned around the supernatural for being the oldest hunters .... possibly ever.

She then realized someone was saying her name.

"What about you Caia, where did you move from?" The teacher asked.

"Salem," She disliked talking about her last living arrangement as she actually liked it and she didnt want to move, however the locals were starting to realize she didn't age. 

They finally reached the door of the classroom and the teacher introduced them

"Class these are your two new students Allison Argent and Caia Nevada. Please do your best to make them feel welcome." Caia wasn't paying attention however as she smelled something .... something like werewolf.  She whipped her head around to try and find the source of the smell.