"You don't understand anything you're a child. You have no idea how dangerous Emerson is, he chose dark magic over good. He's a traitor."

"No i do understand. i was just told days ago that i come from the darkest line of magic that was believed to have been extinct until now. And then not even hours ago i was told there are dark forces after me. And they want me DEAD. and on top of that i learned I'm the goddess of all things Reincarnated, which makes them only want me dead even more. So I'm pretty damn sure that i bloody well understand." Kenells blood was boiling and she felt hot all over. Roman did nothing but stare at Kenell like she was some sort of science project.

"That's what i thought." Kenell stood up and glared at Roman who still hadnt bother to move or say anything.

"Well thanks for....Whatever you did." Kenell glanced on more time at Roman before she closed the door behind her. She felt bad for what she had said, but for some reason she snapped. She just couldn't take it being told she didn't understand, because as far as she was concerned she understood a whole lot.

Kenell pushed the door open to the outside. it was mid-afternoon and there were students walking around outside. Kenell felt the need to changer, she thought the idea of falling asleep in an outfit besides pj's was quite vulgar. the Sun felt good against her skin since there was so much. it made her smile and right now that's what she needed most. the breeze intertwined with her hair making it dance. she looked up at the sky, it was beautiful and pure. there were no clouds to block its magnificent blue.

when Kenell looked around she saw saw several people gazing at her. she didn't really get why they were looking at her. feeling uncomfortable Kenell sped up and ran into the girls dorm. "Finally." Kenell stepped in front of her dorm door and twisted it open. She felt a wave of relief wash over her, no one was waiting for her. it was just her and her large room. All alone. Kenell didn't really feel tired more so energetic and wide awake.

"Of course, now of all times i'm alone and wide awake." Kenell stepped out of her dress and shoes, leaving her only in her bra and underwear. Kenell was happy that she had a shower and a bath in one. Kenell turned on the bath water and stripped out of the rest of her clothing. her muscles untwined as she slide in the warm water. the pain was soothed away and so was her temper, she felt as though she should apologize to Roman but right now she felt that was the least of her worries. her main worrie was people wanting her out of the way and out of the way as in dead.

She didn't understand why people would want to kill her because shes the most powerful witch to have existed. it wasn't like she was going to use it against them. Kenell wasn't like that, she couldn't even hurt a fly, which is why she was unsurprised when she had snapped at Roman. Kenell wanted nothing than to be normal again. she desired it. it wasn't like she was majorly popular at her old school but at least then she didn't have to worry about people targeting her. giving up kenell dunked her head under the water and stayed there for as long as she could.

When Kenell finally came up from the water she felt renewed and refreshed. Slowly she climbed  out of the water and wrapped a towel around her body. Kenell was about to get dressed when there was a loud knocking at her door. "Coming." scrambling trying to make sure the towel was fully covering her. Kenell opened the door ajar to see who it was. to no surprise it was Shaye.

"Hey." Shaye then continued after a short period of silence "Can i come in?" Kenell stepped out of the way of the door and let Shaye in.

"I see I caught you at a bad time." Kenell could feel Shayes eyes on her body.

"Yeah just wait here ill got get dressed." without another word Kenell walked into the bathroom and slipped on her jogging pants and save a breast shirt. as she walked back into her bedroom she put her hair in a messy bun.