Karen

After billy left, I went upstairs to fuck myself. Normally, i'd make love to Ted. But now, I know that Ted has never satisfied me. Ive always subconsciously known that though. The only time we had sum good ass sex was the night Nancy was conceived. That was a long ass time ago. I feel like it was just yesterday. I giggle out loud remembering that night. He laid me down in my great uncles basement and then we fucked on the floor. He got cum in my eye just as my great uncle came upstairs and caught us. But that was a long time ago. Now, I'm in love with Billy.

I dug in my underwear drawer and found my dildo. Ted gave it to me as our first anniversary gift. I can still remember when I unwrapped the package and saw a box that said "CumMaster3000" This thing had made me cum harder then Ted ever has.

I shoved it in my pussy. In and out. In and out. In and out. It didn't take long to cum cuz as I fucked myself, I imagined the dildo being Billy's cock. I was so wet. I got my pussy juice all over the sheets. But I didn't care, I just kept going.

Then I heard a knock on my window. I jumped up and threw my robe back on. I was scared. Maybe its a robber. Or maybe it's Steve Harrington trying to fuck my daughter again. I walked closer and removed the curtains to reveal Billy Hargrove standing naked at my window. I let him in. His cock was fucking huge. I dropped to my knees and sucked his cock harder then i've ever sucked Ted's tiny little wiener.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sup pussy fuckers!1!! believe it or not im asexual and this was very uncomfortable to write but I think im funny so I continued the story

k hope u enjoyed adios