1

Belle's POV:
I'm so excited for today because my theatre teacher got us tickets to see Hamilton. He has a lot of connections at Broadway so he was able to get my musical theatre class tickets to see the show. I was also really excited the tickets were for tonight because tonight is the first night Lin would be back since having Fransisco. And also since we are going tonight we are excused from going to school today.

I finally got up and got ready for the day, I was glad that my roommate has to go to school today because she is a total bitch who thinks she's the best thing since sliced bread.

I throw on a white tank, a tan and black cardigan, some light wash jeans, a necklace, and some black heeled boots. I also do some natural eyeshadow with light brown lipstick and throw my hair up in a messy bun with some front pieces hanging down.

----
At about 3:30 I decided to go get some coffee and a snack at Starbucks and wait until 6 when I has to go meet everyone else.

Trigger Warning ⚠️ Read with caution:

I was walking past Richard Rodgers when a hand from the alley grabbed me and pulled me towards them. I immediately knew who it was, it was Jason my old foster brother who has tried to rape me before. I tried to scream but he covered my mouth with his hand and started kissing down my neck and removed my cardigan and my shirt. He started kissing down my chest while I was struggling and still trying to let any noise out that I could.

Trigger Warning ⚠️ Is over now.

That's when I heard a very familiar voice say: Stop it right now before I call the police on you!
I looked up and it was the queen herself Pippa Soo.  Justin ran away and Pippa came over and asked if I was ok.

P: hi sweetie are you alright?

B: umm not really but I think I'll be ok *i started crying really hard smearing my makeup*

P: what's your name?

B: Isabelle but everyone calls me Belle

P: that's a very beautiful name

B: thanks

P: do you want to maybe put your shirt back on and come inside the theatre?

B: su-sure *I put my shirt back on*

P: you a fan of Hamilton

B: yeah, um I actually have a ticket for later tonight with my musical theatre class

P: oh yeah I heard about that, you're teacher must be very nice to do that for you guys

B: yeah he is

P: ok well let's get you inside and the girls and I can fix your makeup and you can meet the cast. Does that sound good?

B: yeah it does

                -----Part 2 Coming Soon------

------
Hey guys thanks for reading my story. I don't know when I'll be able to update due to school, testing, and okay rehearsals, but I'll try to get a normal schedule down. ❤️