Maid For Hire

MAID FOR HIRE

BY: demonicblackcat

I cannot believe myself. I just cannot believe it. This is the FIRST time. FIRST time in the history of my reading history that I have not wanted to jump the main guy's bones. I mean I did (because no one in this world (exceptions included) would not find Alec Blaze hot because dayum boy you got me flustered) I totally did, but that would mean being a slut to Andrea. 

Because Andrea and Alec BELONG TOGETHER!!!!! 

OTP #3 (first being Nailey from OTH, and the second being my best friend and her boyfriend). 
The shit that brought these guys together and the shit that they've been through (read punches) and the shit that they're yet to go through is the shit that makes their relationship so real. 

Maybe I'm just a bit too high off hormones or my brain's evaporated because of the summer heat, but this couple is too damn imperfect that it just makes their imperfect perfections beautiful. Made sense?? I didn't think so but I think you get what I mean =P

So back to the story. It's about Andrea Robinson, party girl, popular well you get the picture. Oh and did I mention a hard puncher?? But this chick has a secret. *whispers* she's a maid!! *ends whispering*

And when she gets a job at the biggest and most stunning mansion she's ever known, she finds that her most punched victim is a resident and his looks are closely competing with the house. 

But will their long enemity melt into something special??? Maybe all they had between them was misunderstandings and façades??? But who knows?? Who knows what this newfound friendship might evolve into when a gorgeous hunky baker comes into play?? (Did I mention he's a baker?!)

Well well filled with a LOT of grammatical errors, vocabulary used at slightly incorrect places and a lot of punches, I give you Maid For Hire. 

ADD TO LIBRARY. VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. REPEAT PROCESS. 

Dear author/ Kat, 

Wow wow wow wow wow. I could go on but I think you get the picture :P about your book, I think it's absolutely amazing and that's a brilliant yet simple plot you've come up with :) so yay for us. 
About the editing, I hope you're doing something because the grammar is a little more than slightly off :/ but that didn't make me love the book any less :) shall keep treating myself to your OVER THE TOP HILARIOUS stories and well, we all know what'll happen when I like them (in case you're wondering I'll add them to this collection). 
Thanks and love,

Sim :****