Chapter 1

Today was officially my last day of college, so i was pretty exhausted when i got home, unlocking the door to my house, Sebastian, my boyfriend, was standing there looking a bit bummed out.

SEBASTIAN P.O.V.

I wasn't feeling to attend college today, since it was my final day, so I stayed home and just netflix and chilled, i had just gotten up for some more snacks when my doorbell rang. I grumpily head to the door, wondering who could it possible be. As i opened the door, I came face to face, with my ex girlfriend, Riley, I was surprised seeing her standing there after all these years.

"Hi...Um do you have a sec?" She asked as her eyes glistened. As she spoke i scanned her, she looks the same but her body was more defined now, she wore a fitted dress and her hair was in a ponytail, i loved seeing her in a ponytail, it was my favourite hairstyle she did when we were together.

SNAP OUT OF IT SEBASTIAN, YOU GOT A GIRL

"Seb?" She spoke up again bringing me back out of my trance, i cant believe she is still calling me seb.

"Uh yeah, come in." I told her as i stepped aside.

She walked in and as soon as i turned to face her after i closed the door, her lips were locked into mines, as she kissed me, the spark i once had for her came back immediately and i gave into the kiss, her strong cologne drowned me from thinking straight, we were making out and i got a girlfriend whose probably going to be devastated when she finds out.

"Seb, i still love you.." Riley said after she broke the kiss.

"I love you too." I said to her pulling her into me as i started over our makeout session.

LEA P.O.V

"what's wrong?"I asked,

"I'm sorry Lea." 

I began to see my boyfriend tear up, but I still didn't know what's wrong,then suddenly the words came out of his mouth,

"I'm Breaking Up with You."

Vote.comment.follow
KIARA❤
THATS THE END OF THIS CHAPTER

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD BE LEA'S REACTION

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER?

This is my first book I ever wrote so please don't hate me if it's crappy