32-"Rise of A Luna"

Start from the beginning

He grabbed my hand and led us to the castle.

He carried me bridal style up the stairs, and straight into our bedrooms.

He didn't even wait for me to close the door, he turned me around, and started kissing me. The way his tongue danced in my mouth and challenged me to kiss him back was just indescribable.

I could feel the heat radiating off his naked skin, that only made me drop the blanket quicker.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he continues to kiss me.

He left my lips and started leaving pecks here and there as he said "You, are the sexiest woman I have ever seen." Then he nipped my skin causing me to moan out as he added in a gruff tone "I want you."

The second he said that, his member landed firmly against me, and I had to use all the willpower in me to say "we're dirty. Covered with dirt and blood, can we take a shower first?"

Now mind you, this was supposed to be a way to clean up after our battle, except that wasn't what Demitrey had in mind, his eyes went dark as he picked me up bridal style, and once again carried me away to the bathroom.

He placed me in the shower tub, then followed me in.

Well this just became so much more intimate.

He turned on the water as his eyes cleared up, and I knew that it was just Demitrey there.

The shower bursted with tiny drops of water, as the water began to run over our skin.

I felt my face heat up from the way Demitrey was staring at me, and I found myself averting my eyes, but he quickly placed his finger under my chin, and tilted my head to look at him.

The connection that traveled through our staring contest was overwhelming, so full of passion, love, and unspoken words.

He caress his thumb on my bottom lip and I found myself separating them as a means of invitation, then I took it a step further.

I grabbed into his hand, and wrapped my lips around his thumb, softly sucking on the pad is his finger.

He moaned softly, and closed his eyes, as I softly nipped it with my teeth.

He pulled his hand away and kissed me, then kissed my neck, followed down the valley of my breasts, then he kissed my stomach, until he was down on his knees.

He lifted my right leg, and placed it on his shoulder, as I leaned back against the colt tile wall.

He used his fingers to open my folds, then his tounge started it's work.

His warm tounge tasted me from the bottom up, he kissed me, and nipped my inner thigh.

At some point, I found myself digging my hand into his hair, as he used the tip of his tongue to roll my bundle of nerves.

I grunted, as he bit it softly, sending jolts of pleasure to travel from across my entire body to my uterus, causing me to gasp and moan all at the same time.

Before I could comprehend, he was pumping two of his fingers in and out of me.

I was so overwhelmed by the pleasure, that when he picked me up and impaled me onto his shaft, I was gone.

I held onto his shoulders, as he thrust his hips into me, while my back slid up and down on the wall.

He grunted a gruff "Look at me." And I locked my eyes with his dark ones.

He bit my bottom lip and tugged at it, his hips picking up the pace, as one of his index fingers found my clit, and began to play with it.

"Ah! Demitrey!" I yelled out, as he groaned and said "say my name again! Say it!"
"Demitrey! Oh! Baby!" I yelled out, gasping, my walls tightening around his thick length.
"That's right babe! Say my name!"
"Oh Demitrey!" I yelled out, sensational waves running under my skin, causing me to curl my toes, while goosebumps of sensual pleasure rose above my skin.
"You are my Luna." He declared, his eyes boring into mine, the water falling onto his head not keeping him from staring straight into my eyes!
"Who's alpha?" He grunted, as I felt him enlarge inside my wet walls that constantly constricted around him, causing my body to be overflowed with pleasure.
"Who's alpha?" He asked again, and I declared "My Alpha!" As I became undone.

I was on cloud nine, as I release everything that held back, and I felt it, as he came inside of me. His warm seeds filling me up.

I bit his shoulder, as he sunk his canine teeth into my mark, and another orgasm followed right through me, as the mate bond intensified the feelings that were currently releasing from our bodies.

After a few seconds of calming ourselves, he was still inside me as he pulled me up from his shoulder, and kissed me as he declared softly "I love you."

______________________________________

Hey guys!

So here is the update as promised!

If you read the last part, or the shower scene, you are all bad people, and need to get some holy water to cleanse yourselves!

And do not blame this on me!

I have done nothing wrong 🙂😌

Anyways! Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes, they really did brighten up my day!

Soooooo... what did you guys think? Was it worth the wait?

Let me know what you think by VOTING, COMMENTING, AND SHARING!

Lots of ❤❤❤

-Tania.