That Unforgettable Night

I woke up with the sunlight shining on my face. "Ugh, my head hurts", I say running my head, I sit up and look out the window everything looks all bright and happy while I feel the opposite, I feel dark and gloomy. I get up and walk downstairs.

"Hey, sleepy head", my mom says when I walk into the room, I sit down at the table next to my dad reading the newspaper, "so what did you do last night?" I look up and see my dad looking at me, I just shrug my shoulders and lay my head back down and close my eyes, and fall asleep remembering what happened last night.

------------------

Jonas, the town's popular jock, was throwing a party and my friend, Sarah, thought that it would be a good idea to go and have fun and that it would be a good way for me to get over my ex, who just so happens to be Jonas.

"I don't want to go to my ex's party, it's too hard", I say pulling the covers higher over my head. "Come on, it's not like your going to see him, everyone in the school is going to be there", Sarah says while pulling the covers from off me and onto the floor. 

I sigh and get up knowing that she won't give up until I give in, she does my make up and gives me a natural look and she gives me a blue skinny strap tank top, black skinny jeans and some black ankle boots, she curls my hair and puts it into a half up half down. When she's done getting ready we get into her car and drive to Jonas' house. 

"I can't do this," I say, Sarah, sighs shaking her head, she gets out of the car and walks over to my side and opens the door and yanks me out, and I fall on my butt. I look around hoping no one saw that. We walk inside and see, the man himself, Jonas making out with some blonde girl, I feel a pain in my chest and Sarah sees him and pulls me towards the backyard, and hands me a red cup. 

I find a quiet spot in the corner of the yard and lay down, I don't know how much I've had to drink, but I feel tired. I'm laying down when I notice that someone is standing above me. I sit up and he smiles at me and sits down. 

"So, what is a pretty lady like you doing out here by herself," he asks and I shrug. We talk for sometime and I tell him about me and Jonas. He grabs my hand and my hand starts to tingle, I look at him and notice that he has a small smile on his face.

"Brad Greenland"

"Sophia Winter" he nods, and then leans forward, then I feel our lips touch and it's like fireworks go off.